Equipped To Survive Equipped To Survive® Presents
The Survival Forum
Where do you want to go on ETS?

Topic Options
#300800 - 03/10/22 01:28 PM BLADE Show Texas - Ft. Worth - March 18 & 19
Doug_Ritter Offline

Pooh-Bah

For those who might be interested, BLADE Show Texas will be held next week, March 18 &19 in Fort Worth. This has grown to become the 2nd or 3rd largest knife show in the country with 300 makers, purveyors and suppliers (BLADE Show the first weekend in June in Atlanta is the largest in the world.)

The vast majority of the exhibitors will be custom knifemakers showing everything from pocket knives, to Bowies, to kitchen cutlery, to swords, to hatchets and beyond. Prices will range from under $100 to over $20,000. For the very best selection or window shopping, get there Friday, or no later than Saturday morning. By Saturday afternoon makers' tables will be considerably thinned out, but that's also when some haggling might get you a bargain.

Details at: www.bladeshowtexas.com

Knife Rights is proud to have been the driving force turning Texas into a lot more like everyone thinks Texas is when it comes to knife possession and carry. Before we started, Texas knife law was such a mess, you couldn't even legally carry a Bowie knife!

Directly because of our efforts in Texas, among other changes since 2013, you can now legally own, buy, sell and carry a switchblade (automatic), carry a Bowie knife, carry a sword and carry a trench knife, as well as know that the law regarding knives is exactly the same throughout Texas. We still have some work to do next session in Texas, but we are getting there!

Knife Rights does not have a booth at this show, I will be all around the show talking to makers about donations to support this year's Ultimate Steel Spectacular fundraiser. I will be making an appearance at the Hogue Knives booth (#301) at 2:00 PM on both Friday and Saturday to promote my own knives. In any case, if you come, I hope Sue and I will run into you or message to get together.

Edited by Doug_Ritter (03/10/22 01:28 PM)
Chairman & Executive Director
Equipped To Survive Foundation
www.KnifeRights.org
www.DougRitter.com

#300822 - 03/16/22 07:03 PM Re: BLADE Show Texas - Ft. Worth - March 18 & 19 [Re: Doug_Ritter]
Blast Offline
INTERCEPTOR
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: TX
Wish I could be there but I'm teaching that weekend and in May when the NRA returns to Houston. frown
-Blast
Radio Call Sign: KI5BOG
*As an Amazon Influencer, I may earn a sales commission on Amazon links in my posts.

Moderator:  Alan_Romania, Blast, chaosmagnet, cliff 
March
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
0 registered (), 456 Guests and 71 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
GallenR, Jeebo, NicholasMarshall, Yadav, BenFoakes
5367 Registered Users
Newest Posts
What did you do today to prepare?
by dougwalkabout
03/27/24 11:21 PM
Zippo Butane Inserts
by dougwalkabout
03/27/24 11:11 PM
Question about a "Backyard Mutitool"
by Ren
03/17/24 01:00 AM
Problem in my WhatsApp configuration
by Chisel
03/09/24 01:55 PM
New Madrid Seismic Zone
by Jeanette_Isabelle
03/04/24 02:44 PM
EDC Reduction
by EchoingLaugh
03/02/24 04:12 PM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.