Equipped To Survive Equipped To Survive® Presents
The Survival Forum
Where do you want to go on ETS?

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#24898 - 03/23/04 07:01 PM Re: BIN LADEN's # Two Trapped.
ScottRezaLogan Offline
Old Hand

Loc: Pttsbg SWestern Pa USA N-Amer....
I had mentioned this in the Context, that they had Influenced the Result More towards their Direction and Favor, -and certainly Not an Actual Coup Per Se!

Qaida and it's Like Saw Spain as a Ripe, Pushover Target of the Moment. Like Weakly Attached Ripe Fruit on a Tree, that Falls at the Slightest Breeze or Touch! Or as Punk and Other Fungus Riven Wood and Branches on a Tree!

It wasn't a Pure Accident or Coincidence, in Timing, -That their Action Occurred so Close to! / Just Before, a Crucial Election!

In Addition to the Two or Three Astonishing Numerical Coincidences mentioned earlier in the Madrid Thread! ( Exactly 2 1/2 Years After 9-11, On the 11th of Another Month, and that it Occurred Exactly or Near Exactly 911 Days After 9-11 !!! ), It also Neatly Dovetailed with such an Auspicious Election Influencing Oppurtunity!

Whether by Happenstance Accident, or Intended Design, -It's had the Same Result.

And I Think the Accidental Route is Rather Unlikely. Qaida and Co. Saw this Plum Oppurtunity Coming Up!, - X Amount of Time Ago. This is probably Tilted to the Longer End, rather than the Shorter. It's a Weaker Point in our Overall Chain! If Someone Wants to Break such a Chain, -Thats where you Lay Down your Ax!

However they Did It, -They Did It! Aznar and Co. is Out!, and a More Retreatist Government is In!

They Knew which Spanish Buttons to Push! And just How and When, to Do So!

The People Voted, but in their Majority, -They Voted Wrong! It is Democracy's Voice, -Yes! But it was a Skillfully Coaxed and Coached Result, -All the Same! Talk About Foreign Influence and Interference in an Election!

In the Sense of How we can be our Own Greatest Enemy!, It's in our Appeasingly Weakening Ourselves! And Otherwise Dropping our Alert, Otherwise On Guard Ball! Which is Only Imperatively and Incumbently Behooved of Us (U.S.), in These New Circumstances and Times! Hate to Have to say it, But Spain is it's Own Worst Enemy in that Regard.

And we Do Have Another Enemy as Well, -Besides just Ourselves, -and a Quite Black and White One at That! Two Years and the Like Ago, -Hello!? Two Weeks Ago now Across the Atlantic, -Hello once again! "Osama, Qaida, and Co." Do Pretty Much "Black and White the Matter Up"!, -in their Own now Longstanding Actions and Pronouncements!

While it is Possible to Miscalculate and be One's Own Worst Enemy on the Hawkish Side of Things Too!, -An Appeasing Weakness is Far More Likely to Do So!, here in the Pretty Softy Pofty, "Peace At Any Price", West!

As I said in the Lead Up to the Iraqi War of a Year Ago, -"Be neither Trigger Happy nor Gun Shy!"

The Latest Mideast Developments, are also Not a Good or Encouraging Sign!

As to Preparedness Relevance in This, -Get and Be Ready! This Matter's Moved and Continues to Move at least a Good Few Notches Up!, on our All Round, "Preparedness and Liklihood" sorts of "Radar Screens"!

I Do Realistically and Reasonably Think that at least Partial TEOT. Times are Sooner or Later Coming Up! I Could be somewhat Wrong in This, -but Given Only Continueing Developments, -I Rather Doubt That!

So Things like Smoke Hoods, at least Basic Radiation Protection, Knowing Which Way the Winds are Blowing on an Attack Day, -Along with Bug Out Plans for Getting Out of Town! (On Foot if Need Be). -These Sorts of Things!, Shud now Start Entering More into our All Round Considerations.

This is Not "Survivalist Oversensitivity". But Rather I'm Afraid, a Coalescing, Congealing, Continuing Reality!

Keep the Old Friends of More Standard Survival Preparedness! But Make / Get Acquainted with these Newer Ones!, as Well!

As a Gruff, Street Smart Italian Gal often enuf said back in my Grade School Days, "(Please Kindly) "Get Used to It!" Only She Didn't say "Please" or "Kindly"! Wheras I Gladly Do. Either Way, It's Core Kernel Truth Remains! Of Generally and Basically Getting Used to It!

I Think such Possibilities may have Moved Up a Few Heads on the Totem Pole! -If perhaps still Not Up near the Top.

Prepare and Act Accordingly! Get and Be Ready!

Thanks for your Views and Input, Chris. Though I Honestly Have to Differ with Much of them, for the Reasons I've said.

Now on your Mentioming of the Writers, Artists, Intellectuals, and Others Who Set Out to Influence Spain, in their Own Way, in their Civil War, -of Which I've Forgotten to so far Mention.

On that, -I Know that Both Many Rightists and Leftists from Abroad, have Rallied to Spain's Side, in that Spanish Civil War. To their Respective, Opposing Sides, of course. These Too were Outside Influencing or Assistance Attempts. Both the Soviet Union, nazi Germany, and PHRASECENSOREDPOSTERSHOULDKNOWBETTER. Italy were among such, as well. While I Don't Like Caeteno Portuguese, Nor Battista Cuban type PHRASECENSOREDPOSTERSHOULDKNOWBETTER.! (And certainly Not Castro Style Commi-PHRASECENSOREDPOSTERSHOULDKNOWBETTER.!), Broadly Speaking, -I would Take Rightest Assistance or Influence to the 30s Spaniards, over that to Spain's Leftists of the Day, Anyday! But a Foreign Influencing Attempt, -It certainly in Many Ways is! I would Agree with you there on that!

[color:"black"] [/color] [email]Chris Kavanaugh[/email]

Edited by ScottRezaLogan (03/24/04 06:37 PM)

#24899 - 03/23/04 11:18 PM Re: BIN LADEN's # Two Trapped.
frenchy Offline
Veteran

Loc: France
AFAIK, most observers of spanish political life, said the previous majority has lost the elections, mainly because the government lied about the origin of the bombings, continuing to claim they were ETA attacks, even when the spanish police had evidence it was not the case.
It seems the fact the government lied so obviously, had reversed vote's intention of enough people to change the elections results.

#24900 - 03/24/04 01:55 PM Re: BIN LADEN's # Two Trapped.
ScottRezaLogan Offline
Old Hand

First, Thanks for your Observation that you Report / View as you may Have.

Lies about ETA? Maybe, just Maybe so. But I generally Don't Think that the Aznar Government would just Outright Lie like that. Maybe, but I Don't Think so. I Think they are a Better, More Self Respecting Group, than that!

I Hasten to Add that I'm Not all that Knowledgeable on Spanish Public Affairs or Politics. But I have some Very Basic Familiarity there.

Azner and Co. could Genuinely have Suspected the Basques / ETA., There in those Initial Moments and Days.

The Basque Separatists only have at least a Decades Long Track Record of Independence Aspirations, -Certainly Not All Terroristic. But Terrorism and Other Violence has Long Been a Large Player in their Affairs as well!

I'm remaining Neutral on Both Basque Aspirations for Independence, and Greater Spain's Wish that they Remain a Part of Spain, -here.

But the Basque Area has Long been a Source of Major Terrorism, and Thruout Spain, -Not Only in the Basque Region Itself.

It is Only Reasonable and Natural, to Suspect Basque Involvement.

I Think Al Qaida Suspicions also may have come into Play, Quite Early too. And I Think the Aznar Government may well have said Such, too.

And I Think that Many to Most Mainstream Spanish Aren't exactly Too Thrilled or Pleased with their Basque Minority. Rightly andor Wrongly. Fairly or Unfairly. But Given their Long Years of Real Terrorism, Very Understandably as well. I Find it Rather Hard to Believe, that Much of the General Spanish Population, -Would Start Rallying to the Basque Side!, so to speak. In Fact, Many of They, would be the First to Point a Suspecting Finger of Blame, upon the Basques! This Well may have Happened.

Had People Automatically just Jumped to an Al Qaida Conclusion!, -I can Hear it Now! -"Don't be so Rash!",-"Basque and ETA Terrorism is Only so Well Known!, -Why are you Automatically Jumping to an Al Qaida Conclusion?!"

And I've Heard that in the Days just Prior to the Madrid Attacks, -Polls Showed Aznar Sitting on a Comfortable Lead! It's Not like a Spanish Majority was Prior Displeased with him, Enough to Want to Boot him Out! (With the Great Spanish Populace's Anti Iraqi War Involvement, of Views, Notwithstanding.)

Sure, the Al Qaida Attack could Bring in the "ETA Lie Angle", as you Speak of. An Angle which Didn't Exist Before. It could also Bring in, the Larger, More Pure Emotional Angles of which I'll be speaking of. And it Has! Whether or Not it may also have Brought your "ETA Angles", into Play as well.

With Either or Both, -It was Enough to Tilt the Balance!, and Put Aznar and Co. Out!

I myself Believe that Al Qaida and Co., -Intentionally Tipped and Tilted that Balance!

Spain Unwisely and Emotionally Played Into their Hands!!!

True, it's Possible that some may have Yielded to Taking Advantage of the Oppurtunity, -to Try to Pin a Blame on ETA. Irregardless of any Actual Truism or Non-Truism of such there. And to Hopefully "Make it Stick"! These Things sometimes Do Happen in the World of People and Public Affairs. Such an Attempt May or May Not have Happened, on the Part of Some.

Azner or Not?, -I Honestly Don't Know. But I Don't Think so. I Do Think that he is Better than that!

Given What Spain as a Nation had just Experienced, I Think General Terrorism Concerns, -and the Connection that Much of it's Public Perceived with Spanish Iraqi / Coalition Involvement, and of the Staunch Aznar Support for Such, -I Think This Played a Far Larger Deciding Role!, in the Election Results. Than Suggestions or Suspicions concerning the Basques. Or of Aznar Having Actually or Supposedly Lied About it! I Think there may well Not have been All that many Feelings relating to Real or Supposed "Aznar Lies" here.

Any Way that it Actually *Does* Come Down, to Have so Occurred with the Electorate, -It was Certainly an Emotional Decision! An Emotionally Influenced Decision!

At Times like These, and With Matters of These Sorts, -Emotional Decisions are something of a Double Edged Sword!

The Emotion is of course Very Understandable. And Events such as These, -Do Crystallize Things into a Focus!, that People Otherwise Wouldn't so Readily Come By! If Even at All!

But it's also just That!, an Emotional Decision, -Often a Purely Emotional Decision!, of the Moment! Fraught with All of Pure or High Emotionalism's Inaccuracies, Impressions, One Sidedness, Momentary Snap Judgements, and the Like!

Spain Made an Emotional Decision! Understandable as It Is! With All of These Double Edged Pros and Cons of Emotionally Decideing So, that I speak of!

Whether This was X Amount of a Belief by Many that "Aznar Lied" concerning the ETA, -Or Whether it was Purely / Far More over the Entire Experience that Spain had just Had, -It was an Emotional sort of Choice and Decision! At least Very Much and Heavily so!

Now in Addition to this, Or Perhaps as Part of This, -The Impression that you Report, that Aznar and Co., has either Actually or Apparently Lied about ETA Involvement? -This could Very Well Figure in too. But even if so, This Occurred against the Backdrop of a Very Understandable Emotional Decision, -and was also Such a Decision in Itself!

You of course are in Europe, and are Just Above the Iberian Area. You are Far Nearer to the Spanish Scene than I. I'm Sure that you've Heard from Many More On Scene Spanish Observers than have I. You've Reported What you've Generally Heard, in your Post.

But These as I have mentioned, are the Impressions as I Get.

Whether the Spanish Decision was Actually or Apparently "Aznar Lie Sourced" or Not,-

It was Still an at Least Highly Emotionally Entered Into Decision!

And it was Still the Exact Wrong Thing!, for Spain and the Spanish to be Doing! -Vis a Vis Their's and Today's Terrorism Threat and Challenge!

Again, We Should Make the Appropriate and Accurate Observations and Assessments, -and Be Preparedness Ready! For Whatever may Reasonably Enough someday Come Down such a "Terrorist Pike"!
[color:"black"] [/color] [email]frenchy[/email]

Edited by ScottRezaLogan (03/24/04 01:57 PM)

#24901 - 03/27/04 01:43 AM Re: BIN LADEN's # Two Trapped.
ScottRezaLogan Offline
Old Hand

Two New Developments Here. The First;-

It Appears that Zawahiri has now Made a Taped Message, -towards Showing the World that he's Still Around, and Hasn't Been Gotten / or has Escaped. This Says or Suggests Nothing, about any Contention that he Supposedly Wasn't even there! If Thats a Suggestion being Floated by his Message. For it's Come a Good Several Days or More *After* the Seige has Been Over! If One's Not There, and Wants to Publicly State so!, -Then Back Then is the Time!, -Not Later or Now! To Tell America and the World so!

Why Not a Taped Message *While* the Pakistani Attack was Going On? *If* his Message or Suggestion is that he Wasn't Even There!?

His Only Doing such a Taping Now, would seem to More Strongly Indicate or Suggest, -That Indeed he Was There!

But then Evidently Escaped Away, Via the Newly Discovered Tunnels, andor Other Terrain / Darkness Escape Oppurtunities.

The Second;-

We are Correct to Now Be On the Watch!, -that They Don't Try and Apply What they Emboldingly Learned at Madrid!,- (Effective or Intentional Government Toppling or Tilting, -to Their Way!), -to U.S.! / to Others!

(The North Viets used to Do Such, at Both the Paris Peace Talks, and on the Indochinese Battlefield. We as a General American Public, Sometimes Fell for It !!!) Fall Not For any Such Again!

And *if* Bin Laden is now Pushing Up Daisies back at Tora Bora, as Someone Thinks Quite Likely in an earlier Post, -Then Whats that say for Zawahiri?! If Laden's been Tora Boraed, -Then Zawahiri's in All Vast Liklihood!, -Now and for a While, -Their # One in Command! -And as Brainy and Dangerous as they say he is!,.....He!, -rather than Laden, May be the One Calling Their Overall Shots!

Laden's Voice also has Appeared on Tape, Numerous Times now!, -*Since* Tora Bora! I Won't Bet or Trust my Life or Safety on any *Possibility* that he Might have been Tora Boraed! [color:"black"] [/color] [email]ScottRezaLogan[/email]

Edited by ScottRezaLogan (03/27/04 04:53 PM)

#24902 - 04/02/04 01:46 AM Re: BIN LADEN -They've Just Said It.
ScottRezaLogan Offline
Old Hand

Watching the Evening (Network) News this Evening, -I was a Bit Startled, yet Simultaneously Un-Surprised!, to Hear What I Heard! (NBC Nightly News.)

I Came in somewhere in the Middle of the Report, Still in Time to Hear the Following.

It Concerns Another AQ Tape or Document, just recently Released or Found.

Which *Confirms* I'm Afraid!, -What I've earlier said in this Thread, on their Successfully Toppling and Influencing a Western Government,-Namely Spain.

This Communication of Theirs thats spoken of in the Report, -*Says So Itself!*

It Directly Says, -That They of Al Qaida *Were* Successfully Able to Topple a Western Government! *And* to Successfully Influence Such a One to Pull Out of Iraq!

Don't Just Take my Word for It!, -*They Have Just Said as Much Themselves!*

Also, about 10 Days Ago, -in which I Posted another, earlier Update in this Thread, -I had Heard Another Disturbing Report!

In a Local Restaurant, the TV was on Fox or CNN. A Report was on from Someone in Pakistan, -Who Claimed that AQ Definitly *Has* Some of the Missing Suitcase Nuclear Bombs! Now the Report and Claim May or May Not be True, -But it is Certainly Quite Reasonably Likely! I Wouldn't Want to just Give it the Benefit of Not Knowing or the Doubt! It Sent a Clammily Disturbing Chill thru me! I Held Back, but am Making an Update Mention now.

Osama and Al Qaida *Have* Claimed in the Past that They've Got Some. And This *may* have been More than just Bravado Talk.

Now even if They Have Some, -It Takes Real Technical Know How to Know How to Successfully Set One Off! Granted! It'd Likely Take Them some Time to Come Upon this Expertise. But if They can Acquire Russian Nukes, -Then They Can Acquire Rushan or Other Expertise!

What I've earlier Concernedly said, about Their Recent Tape Saying that They are " 90 % Complete!" Towards their "Destruction of America!", -Can Have a Tie In here! A Reasonably Possible, Perhaps even Likely, -Kind of 2 Plus 2 = 4 !, and "Connect the Dots"!

*If* Al Qaida and Co. Has any of These!, -You Can be Sure that They *Are* Going to Someday *Use* Them! They Will so Use Them on Somebody! We *Are* One of Their Somebodys! One of Their Chief Somebodys! Any of U.S. Can Become One of the Next Victims of Terrorist Misfortune! It Behooves Us Greatly to Prepare!, and Be Aware!

Both of These Disturbing Developments of which I Speak, -Plus the Recent Fallujah Atrocities, Are Quite Undeniable Disturbing Signs! There's a Lot of Talk Nowadays of Bush and Co. Suppossedly Not Having Picked Up 9-11 Signs!, -There's some Really Disturbing Signs Going On Elsewhere and Right Now!, -That People Aren't Picking Up On! Or Much Too Littledly So!

When we Sleep and Forget! And When we Start Overly Carping at Ourselves!, At Some Expense of Keeping our Eyes on our Sworn Enemy Ball from Without! -That's When Their Likes are Even More Emboldened and Likely to Strike! And We Will Have some Undeniable and Unavoidable Shame!, Should such Happen! "Fool me Once, Shame on You! - Fool me Twice, Shame on Me!" We'll be Talking Real Loud Again, About "Never Forgetting!", But I Seriously Once Again Wonder How Long we're Going to Remember!

On Survival Relevance, -This is Only Very Relevant! I Suggest that People Move These Areas of Preparedness Up a Few Notches! Be it Days, Weeks, Months, or Several Years!, -I Quite Reasonably Think that Something Large is Quite Likely to Again Happen!

It Wasn't Just me whose Recently Ventured What They Very Well may have had Behind their Recent Madrid Attacks.

*They Have Just Come Out and Said So Themselves!*
[color:"black"] [/color] [email]ScottRezaLogan[/email]

#24903 - 04/03/04 06:11 AM Re: BIN LADEN -My Writ.Style Here Cud Be Bttr.
ScottRezaLogan Offline
Old Hand

I Want to Acknowledge This Publicly. There are Places, Especially within my Second Half, Where I Repeat Things like "Emotional Decision" a Few More Times than I Really Shud Have!

My First Half or More, -was Actually Little to None Actually Bad! But Within my Second Half, -There are Areas that my Writing certainly Shud Have Been Better!

There was also a "Composition Box Transposition" Involved! That's When you Insert some Extra Lines, Paragraphs, Etc, During One's Review Process. Sometimes you then Forget! And Continue Typing Things, -Only Now these Further Ones are Out of Place!

It Analogizes to a Book Proceeding;- Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, -Then 8, 9, 10, 11, -(The Unintended Insertees!), -Then you Catch Yourself!, and at some Point Do your Chapters 5, 6, 7, - , 12, 13, and 14!

This also Happened to me on 2 or 3 Earlier Posts. But I Literally Retyped the Misplaced Paragraphs in their Proper Places, -During my Revision. Then Backspaced the Misplaced Ones Out!

This can Happen if you Type and Post when Sleepy, Tired, Etc! This One was Such a One.

The "Emotional Decision Ones", were at Least Partly Misplaced so!

I Looked it Over. In This Case, -Rather than literally Retype it, -I "Tweak Corrected" It! Judging it Doable So. It was a Case where such "Tweak Repair" could be Done.

Perhaps if it were Not Accidentally Misplaced, -The Word or Phrase "Emotional Decision" Wouldn't Appear as Repetitive! Theres Another Area or Two where Much the Same has Occurred.

If there's a Way to Select, Drag, Etc within a Composition Box, -I'm Not Totally Up On or Aware of it yet! That of course would be a Better Way to Correct such Accidental Misplacements! Though I'm now Substantially Out of Computer and Net Newbieland, -There are Still some Areas and Ways that I am yet in it!

Also, in my Editing, -I Added a Mention and Regret, to the Member that I was Replying to, -Concerning my Length. "...Sorry that This has Worked Out to be One of my Longer Ones!,....", I Wrote. And to Give a Heads Up on It as well.

But Due to the Same Sleepiness, Fatigue, or Whatever, -I Evidently Missed a Step, in Completing that Edit! I Did Type That!, and Added it in an Edit! It was Within the Edit Period. But I Do Not See It in my Final Piece! The Final "Review your Post" Before Submitting, -is What I Must of Sleepily Missed!

So This is to Now Let you Know, That I've Felt and Said This! It was Only Fair to Let the One I was Replying to, So Know! I Worked on That, -But it Sleepily Got Away from me!

Now Back to an Earlier Mentioned Mistake. I Only Became More Aware of some of the Second Part's Repititions, Later On.

The "Tweak Patch", I of course was Aware of. And Felt it to be All Right! Which I may well Still Feel! These Misplaced Sections Actually Didn't Work Out that Bad!, in This Case, -After "Tweak Patching"!

So Those Three Main Things as I've just Mentioned! Are Why my Reply to Frenchy Could Have Been Better! As All Round Writing Styles and Such Go!

I've Gotten Much Much Better in Writing, Across my Board! I'm Essentially as I Should Be. But of course There's Room for Remaining Improvement! This was Something of a Blip! And There was Certainly Room for Improvement on This Particular Blip!

So All my Due Notifying, Regrets, and Apology to Frenchy on That! And While Not Earth-Shaking or Anything!, -I would Say that This Due!, is More than just a Few!

My Content, Spirit, and Substance I Stand Entirely By! But Some of my Second Half or So's Writing Style, -Certainly Could Have and Should Have Been Better!

#24904 - 04/04/04 02:53 PM Re: BIN LADEN -Further Spanish Train Developments.
ScottRezaLogan Offline
Old Hand

This'll be a Short One. (Except for a Later Edit, in Which 2 or 3 Further Thoughts / Developments are Addressed)

Bomb(s) were Found Under a Railroad which Carries the Spanish Bullet Train.

And

Several Al Qaida Types in Spain just Blew Themselves Up!, as Authorities "Came to their Door"!

Signs and Indications Continue Only to be Evident!

Keep Abreast!, And Be Ready to Be Ready!

I'm Not Automatically saying that Something Further *Will* Happen from Such Likes! But it Quite Well Enough May!

Three Further Things have Since Occurred to me, which I'm now Adding in an Edit.

One's that there are the Four American Civilians (Former Military Yes,-but in a Civilian Contractor Role now) who were Slain and Undignified, Abused, and Etc. as They Were.

This is Another Development, Another Bad Sign as I speak of.

The Peace Preferring Crowd may Cite this as a Reason to Bug Out.

But that is Precisely What Not to Do!, That is Precisely What our Trouble Raising, Sworn Enemies, -Are Trying to Egg U.S. on to Do! They're Trying to Ratchet Up the "Go Home" Pressure a Good Bit! They See a Tendancy for Weakness and Irresolution on our Part Here! Frustrated that it Hasn't Worked for Them as Early as They Thot it Might!, -They're Saying something like!, -"They'll Come Around!" (To Translate it into "Americanese"). Our Casualties over there Markedly Declined over the Last Good Number of Weeks. But They so Opposing U.S. Got Back on their Bean, and Are Ratcheting Up the "Displeasure Pressure" on U.S. Again! Tempting our Softer Side! *Don't Give in to It!*

This is a Fight! In a Mortal Hand to Hand Struggle! One that We, (Aside from Maybe some General Moral, Economic, and Defense Lapses in our Society), -Didn't Start. ,-You *Keep* At It!, and For a *Long* Term! (For the Duration! / As Long as It Takes!). And *You* Keep Applying *Your* Greater Strength, Properly Directed at any Given Moment, -on Him! You Don't just Magnanimously "Nicen Up"!, -in the Midst of your Mortal Struggle for Survival!

Reminds me of a Old Time Drawing I've Seen of an Indian and a White Man Locked into such a Mortal Struggle! Each Knew it was either "Me or Him"! Each Knew It Came Down to Their Very Life! "And It Ain't Gonna be Me!",-Both Thought! As Neither Relinquished the Struggle!

We in the West, and to our Peril, -Are Not Entirely Like That!

I'm also Reminded of the Anti-Vietnam War Protesters, -Who'd Put Flowers into the Barrels of National Guard Guns! Well Thats Very Nice! And Peace *Ideally* is the Way!

But Had They Gone Over to Indochina Themselves and Try to Do That! Walk Up and Try to Put some Flowers into North Viet or VC Guns, -While They're Trying to Stage for an Offensive! (Or at Any Other Time). -Not Only would the North and VC Laugh at Them to their Face! But They'll Use Those Guns to Mow Them Down! The Peace Movement could Do such here at Home in the U.S., -Because They Knew that in All Great Liklihood, -as Well as out of their Naivete, -That our Authorities wouldn't Shoot! Yes, Exceptions like Kent State sometimes Occurred. Authorities were sometimes Pushed, Accidents or Other Miscalculations sometimes Occurred. But as a General and Prevalent Rule!, We Thought Better, -Than to Just Mow Down our Owc Citizens Like That!, -Tienanmen Style.

Well, -Our Real Enemies Out There Continue to See Some Real and Marked Predisposition for Soft Sided Weakness on our Part!

Here at Home, -We Straddle the Hawk / Dove Fence! And Even to the Extent that Many of U.S. are on the Hawk Side, -We're Uncomfortable with It! We're Softening Up in the Mortal Hand to Hand Struggle! Our Enemies Figure to Tilt our Fence Straddling Balance!, -Over Their Way! "Keep At Em!", They Say Among Themselves. "They'll Tire of It!" It's like a Popular Wager Going Around!, in Their World! -"How Many Americans / Westerners Dead, Etc, Does it Take?, -Before They Revert to Form and "Soften Over"!?"

I'm Oppossed to Trigger Happiness as Well as Gun Shyedness!

But We're Going Around with our Tail Between our Legs!, Too Much! What Ever Happened to that Good Ole American Gut! / Can Do Spirit!? Back in All the Vietnam Protests, -I Used to Similarly Wonder, -"What Ever Happened to that Good Ole, GI Joe, "Get Charlie!" Spirit!?"

We've Got Work to Do!, -Before we Can Again Afford to Do Much Nicening Up! Our Work's Now Cut Out for U.S.!

I'm a Very Warm and Fuzzy Person! But I Know that When Engaged in a Mortal Hand to Hand Struggle like That!, -That This is *Not* Such a Time!, -For Such Softish, Warm and Fuzzy, Nicening Up!

Lets Face It!, -Our Real Enemies Out There!, -Came Running at U.S. in This Fight! We Didn't Start it by Throwing a First Punch, -Our Home Front Lapses over Decades Notwithstanding!

It's Now a Mortal Struggle All the Same! You Don't Soften Up Any *Within* Such!

Well, Our Real Enemies Out There, -Are Holding Out this Temptation and Teaser on U.S.! They're Trying to Ratchet Up the Pressure! Don't Softishly Fall For It! Keep in the Fight Till We've Got it Won!

They are Some of the Most Outrageous! They're the Ones Who just Cold Bloodedly Slit Stewardesses Throats, on 9-11! Don't Mis-Dignify Them!, -With a Give and Throw the Towel In!, -of an Answer!

And Let's Also Feel and Extend as Much Thought and Sympathy to the Four of U.S. so Slain in Iraq!, as We Rightly Have Thought to Do Towards the Two at Home here in Kansas City. A Case Where Terrorism and it's Like Most Probably Had Nothing to Do with It. This is Just What I Feel to be a Due Thought.

This Recent and Sizeable Development Cannot and Should Not Go without Mention here in my Update. (I'm Speaking of the Attack on our Four in Itself, -Not Only All of the Due Sympathy. And So it is Mentioned here.

I've Covered Two of the Three Things that have Since Occurred to me. The Third yet Momentarily Escapes me, and I Don't Know that It'll Return within the Edit Window! So When it Does, It'll be Basically Mentioned Somehow.

Again, This is now Considerably Relevant to General Survival. It May Not Yet be Around the Top of the Totem Pole, -But it Has Moved Up at Least a Few Heads from the Bottom! Keep an Eye and Ear Out!, And Be Prepared and Ready!

Edited by ScottRezaLogan (04/05/04 04:14 PM)

#24905 - 04/07/04 12:54 AM Re: BIN LADEN -More Real Developments.
ScottRezaLogan Offline
Old Hand

It certainly is True that there are some Major New Developments! Didn't Think I'd have to type on it so Soon! But it is Undeniably So.

We're Rightly Taking Care of Fallujah, the Scene of What was Outrageously Done to our Personnel / Fellow Americans.

Not in Pure Revenge, but in Proper Answering Retaliation. And Towards Getting at Those Responsable for Staging and Carrying Out this Outrage / Attack. Bremer has said that This will Not be Tolerated, Nor Go Unanswered. As Well it Shouldn't!

But Unless we Get our Forces, Resources, Resolve, and Preparedness Fully Up to Good Strength and Speed!, -And *Keep* Them There!, *Stay* that Way!, and Be in it for the *Long* Term Duration! Unless we Do These Things!, -Will we Really Have Enough with Which to Answer *All* such Future Outrages?! Will we be Able to Hold All of Many Balls in the Air?!

All in All, -We Ought to be Sure that we're Tapped Into a Rich, Deep Well! In the Manpower, Resources, and All of a Department! We Ought to Allow for Further / Expanded Future Developments! We Don't Want various Wells of Our's Running Dry in Mid-Draw!

This Means the Economy, Alertness and Resolve, National Security and Defense, Sci-Tech Supremacy, and Indeed, -Even Things on an All Round Moral Etc.Front. These are our Several "Must Dos"!

Shortchange These, -and We at some Point may Find that we Just Don't Have Enough! At a Time we Can't Afford to Not Have Enough!

So Let's Take Ourselves a Good, Deep Breath! And Be On with It! To Get and Be Ready! For What I Think *is* Gonna Be a Fight! A Make It or Not Make It sort of a Fight!

Iraqi Involvement was and Is Neccessary. So it Behooves U.S. to Go About it as Prepared and Resource Ready as Called For and Possible! That Old "Do It with Enough and Right!, -or Don't Do it at All!", Duly Applies. And "Doing Nothing Wasn't / Isn't an Option!" So Let's Move Toward "Enough" and "Doing it Right"!

Let's Roll Up our Sleeves and Get Down to Business! That of our Survival, Safety, Security, and Protection! And of Freedom's Sort of Business! Let's Quit Overly Trying to Do Things on the Cheap!

I Think we can Regret Large Defense Cutbacks of the Last Number of Years and Decades! And Be Thankful for the Occassional Buildups as we've Had! The Folly of the Carter 70s "Hollow Army", and of the 90s Clinton Repitition of Such!

This, and Mentioning These Major Developments of Late, were about All I now Wanted to Say.

We'd have to be Living Under a Rock, -to Not See these Latest New and Concerning Developments!, -Nor of Their Implications and Import!

Including their Increasingly Coming to Bear on our various Survival and Preparedness of Concerns.

In Both Personal Survival, and as a Nation, We're Gonna Have to Be Ever Aware, Alert, and Ready!

It Could Sooner or Later Start Unraveling into Something Plenty More Unstable and Ruff!

But the Need to Counter and Fight!, -is in No Way Negated by That! This is No Time for a Softyish Sellout! We've Got to *Get* More in the Resources Etc Departments!, -Not Less!

( I've Heard on the News that This Fallujah Attack by our Enemies was a "Lay in Wait", Staged Event! Complete with Prepositioned Gasoline, Etc. Setup Simultaneously in a Number of Areas of the City. It was at This Specific Locale that they had the Target of Oppurtunity, to Do so on. And Did.)

( Interesting How They Did so Right on our Major Troop Handover too! Well as in the War of a Year Ago, -They're Up Against the United States Marine Corps! Who Do they Think our Marines Are!, if they Tend to Pooh Pooh Them Off! It's Only One of the World's Premiere Fighting Forces! They'd be Well Advised to Know That! Let Em Sleep So!, though! Though I'm Not a Marine Nor Former Marine, -"Semper Fi!")

And in Addition to our Kansas City Two, Who are Quite Rightly Acknowledged Here, and our Fallujah Four,-Who Seem to Not Have "Occurred to Mind"!, to a Same Extent, Yet At Least as Much Deserve to! -In Addition to These, -How Bout Also now our Ramadi Marine Twelve!? There is Nothing that Gets American Marines Determination and Dander Up Even More!, Nothing that Gets Them Fighting All the Harder!, -Than the Likes of These! "Do Go Get Em!"

Another Thot Towards Buoying our Morale, has since Occurred to me. And That's that George Washington Himself is Still Officially the General of All our Armies! I Mean This Not in a Light Sounding Way or Anything! For it is True and Duly Inspirational!, -For Real! George may No Longer be Literally Able to Lead and Command our Forces! And I'm All For His Being Left to Respectfully Rest in Peace!, as Well. But He is There in Spirit!, All the Same! Let's Duly Keep This Inspiration in Mind! As we Go About Our's / Freedom's Present Day Tasks!

Speaking of President and General Washington, -We are Of and From Valley Forge! And All Else in The Spirit of 1776!

If we Slacken Off in Minding our Freedom's Watch and Flame!, -We Could Find Ourselves *Back* to the Hardships and Deprivations of Valley Forge! And Who Knows for How Long!, Once Again! From Apache Gunships and Smart Weaponry and All Kind of Other Good Stuff!, -Back to the Cold and Snows of Another National Valley Forge! All Because we'd Have Forgotten that Central Spirit!, -of What our Apaches and All Spring From!, and are All About!

When I Think About Washington, Lincoln, and our Other Founding Fathers these Days!, -I Know that They Look Down upon U.S.! But What I Don't Always Totally Know!, -is Whether They're Looking Down on U.S. with a Smile, -or a Frown!

If the Latter!, -We Shud Get at Least a Tinge of Shame!, and Get on our Bean Towards Getting our various National Acts Together!

Now Much is also Good with our Country and People!, -and I'm Not Saying that Much Isn't! But Much is also Less of Ourselves! Less than What is Only Rightly Expected of U.S. and Our Freedom!

So with These Thoughts that we were Born With in 1776 Still Applicable and in Play in a Year Approaching 2006!, -Let's Be and Act So!

Take Along the Inspiration! But Also Attend to Freedom's Task!

In Rain as Well as Sunshine!, as Another Founding Father, Thomas Paine, -So Well Said! He Wrote Such for George Washington and His Men at Valley Forge! George Washington was So Moved by These Sweet, Moving Words, at a Time when They were So Sorely Needed! That He was Actually Moved to Weep! He Had His Officers Read It!, -To All His Units and Men! Let's Avert Another Return to Valley Forge!, to the Best of our Dedication, Know How, and Ability!

Be Inspired in How He is Yet With U.S.! But Be About Freedom's and America's All Round Calls and Tasks Too! To Sorta "Praise the Lord", but Also to Remember to "Pass the Ammunition!"

That is All I Want to here Add. [color:"black"] [/color] [email]ScottRezaLogan[/email]

Edited by ScottRezaLogan (04/07/04 11:22 PM)

#24906 - 04/08/04 10:35 PM Re: BIN LADEN -More Real Developments.
ScottRezaLogan Offline
Old Hand

Newest Dubious / Notorious / Outrageous / and Shameable Development is the Kidnapping of the Three Japanese. Civilians Only on a Humanitarian Mission, -I'd Add. (One of Them is a Reporter too) There is also a Real Danger of Other Kinappings. A La the Colombians!

Far From Cowing the Japanese though!, -The Kidnapper Terrorists may Find their Own Actions to Backfire on Them!

Japan's Dander and Resolve may Just be *Increased!*, Over This, -Not Decreased!

What if Japan perhaps even Goes so Far as to *Increase* It's Troop Presence!, as a Result of This. Would That ever be a Message to Send such Terror-Nappers!

If Need be, Japan Will Regrettably Sacrifice it's Own, for a Greater Good.

Japan Does Not Surrender! It's Not Typically Known to Do so! It Took Two!,-Not One, -but Two!, -Atom Bombs! Before They Finally Did, -perhaps for the First Time in their History, -Make a Reluctant, No Choice, Surrender!

The Goon's Video and Message Showed them Literally Holding Blades onto their Unwilling Captive's Throats! Ready to Slash. They've also Publicly said that they'd Burn their Bodies,-Alive, -Were their Demands for a Japanese Bugout Not Met. This is All so a la Fallujah.

Our Dander was Rightly and Understandably Gotten Up overThat! That Outrage! Some Level of Japan's may Now Be Too!

Again, Regarding Both Incidents, -What Do they Think they're Going to Gain?!, By Such! They Want to Chase the Japanese and Others Out. But they May Actually Accelerate Their Flow *In*!

Japan one of These Days just may Decide to Re-Arm! A Step I would Strongly Support. They are the Great Britain of the Pacific. She may Someday Feel that She Understandably Needs to! That's Incidental, however.

What's Immeadiate is the Outrage Japan is now Being Subjected to!

We Westerners may have some Tendancy or Inclination to Change our Minds! But I Don't Think these Terrorist Thugs Quite Understand Asian Values or Ways! When Asians Give Their Word, -They Keep It!

Japan Found it in it's Interest to Have a Prescence in Iraq, -and Isn't Gonna be Swayed from it by a Few Terrorist Threats and Thugs! It's Other, Larger, Interests Remain Unchanged!, by This!

Also, I Don't Think they Very Well Understand the Asian Matter and Value of "Face"!

And I Think that the Hindus and Buddhist Peoples are Gonna Be None Too Happy with Them either! When the Terrorist's World Islamic Jihad Stuff Starts Relbing on These Others!

Already the Taliban just Cooly and Cruelly Destroyed the Large, Historic, Buddhist Statues in Afghanistan! Buddhists are Peaceful, -but I Don't Think that They Could or Should View This Kindly!

Islam Doesn't Want their Mosques and Such to be Transgressed Upon!, -Yet They're Not Willing to Act Likewise!, Towards Others! It Then Takes some Nerve to Cry to the World About your Own!

They so Can Come to Have Not Only the Judeo-Christians as a Determined Enemy! But the Large Hindu and Buddhist Worlds Too!

So Again, -What Do they Really Think they're Gaining by Such!?

They could be Only Driving the Likes of Germany and France, -Ever the More *Toward* U.S.! Not Away!

So if We and Others *Don't* "Spanish Cave In" from This! -Then any "Gain" From This, -Could Be Our's! They could be Unwittingly but Definitely, -Handing a Gain Over to Us / U.S.!

But if on the Other Hand we Just Cower and Cave to This!.....We'd Mayswell Have just Left the Barn Door Wide Open! When we So Easily Could Have and Should Have Kept it Closed! And Then we Wonder Why the Horse has Gotten Out! A Terroristic Horse! From such a Pandora's Barn Box! We Would have Uselessly *Handed* Them a Gain Here!, That They Otherwise Would Just Not Have Had!

There are Cut Your Losses Times and Matters in Life, -But This is Not One of Them! If you Give these Likes such an Appeasing Inch!, They'll Emboldingly Try for an Aggressive Mile on You! Let's Have some Stomach here! Let's Have some Long Term Lasting and Staying Power!

Perhaps Japan will Now Show a Different and Better Example!, than Spain Lately Did!

And Spain Will Always be With Us! And May Yet Fully Be Back!

As to Condy's Testimony Today, -Her Detractors say that They Should Have Known and Done Something About it Pre- 9 -11.

But This is From the Same Folks Who were Crying About First Getting "Incontrovertable Proof of an Imminent Threat!" Etc!, -About Iraq!

Had Bush and His Team All Out Wanted to Get At Osama and Co, -*Prior* to 9-11!, -Like Clark and Co. Now Crow For!, -We'd Have Never Heard the End of All This Peaceish, Softy Talk on "No Imminent Threat", Etc! From Again Guess Who! It'd Be just Like the Leadup to the Neccessitated War in Iraq!

And Now these Same Detractors Cry About Pre 9-11 Matters! As if They Themselves would be So Hawkish About It! This is Laffable! An Astonishments of Astonishments!

And As Condoleeza Quite Very Well has Said!, Nothing Specific was Given to Go On! What Do you Specifically Go Out and Strike?, if you're Not Given a Specific Target!

Shoot Wild!, and you Open Yourself Up to Domestic and World Criticism on that Score! Guess Who a Lot of that Domestic Outcry would Have Come From!?

Those Presently Crying for Pre-Emptive Action, -Would Have Stood Staunchly in that Very Same Pre-Emptive Action's Way!!!

The New Bush Administration was Trying to Get an Anti -Terrorist Policy of Substance Together! After a Decade of Cinton Peaceish Appeasement and Weak Half Measures! And of FBI-CIA Hand Tying since the Mid 70s! (Guess Where a Lot of That Came From! -Not the Hawks and Such!) Only 233 Days to Try to Get an Effort of Real Substance Together!, Before 9-11 Finally Did Come Down. Osama and Co. were just Able to Strike First.

Guess Who Laid the Groundwork for What Finally Happened 8 Months into the New President's Term? While Yes, -It Wasn't Totally Clinton, -an Awful Lot of it was! His 8 Years of Such! Half Hearted at Best of Measures! Heart and Spirit Not Really Into It! Domestic Affairs (and Sleazy Personal Ones-Subjecting U.S. to Such!) to the Exclusion of, and At the Expense of Foreign / National Security and Defense of Ones! No Dang Wonder!

Would a Pre- 9-11 Congress Really Been as Friendly to Such a Robust Bush Anti-Terrorist Effort *Before* Sept. 11th? Would They Have Been So as They were Afterwards?! I Don't Think So! Congress OKs and Appropriates the Funds. I Doubt They would Have Appropriated or Approved in the Same Way Before!, -as After!

Would the Typical Peace Prefferer or Anti-Busher also Have Been So?! Again I Don't Think So! Again Just Look to their Not Long *After* Sept 11th!, of Attitudes and Actions!, as Concern the Bush Iraq Efforts!

Now Had Bush Done Nothing on Iraq!, and at Some Stretch Down the Road, -Be That Sooner or Later, -Saadam Layed One Into U.S. Somehow! Those Very Peaceniks!, Would Instead be After the Fact, Sunshine Hawks!, on Iraq! So Which of the Two is it?! One Can't Have it Both Ways!

Likewise, If Prior to 9-11, -Bush would Have Clamored to Go After Al Qaida, -We'd Have Been Hearing All the "Incontrovertable Proof" Stuff!, -From these Very Same People! As They certainly Laid On Thick and Heavy, in (a "Beforetime") Iraq! Amazements of Amazements!

It is Such Detractors who Drop a Real and Astonishing Ball!, Both Before and After 9-11! Not Bush and Co.Beforehand! Nor After.

Such is my Take on Condy's Testimony of Today.

As to "No" WMD Supposedly Being Found in Iraq, (And Some Mobile Bio-Weapons Trucks and Such *Were* Found!), -Isn't This Precisely the Kind of "Screw Someone Up" Stuff!, (ie, Hideing It, Destroying It, Etc), -That Saadam and Co, -Would Do!? Consider the Source!

Look at All the Past Nuclear and Other WMD Things *Were* Known and Found! I Recall him on a Newscast Once, -Nose Thumbingly Holding Up Nuclear Triggers he'd Acquired! That's Not Exactly a WMD Angel!, in my Book!

He was Hamstrung somewhat, (But Still Strong) with his WMD Ambitions Between his Two Persian Gulf Wars!, -What with Sanctions, Inspections, and All. The World's Spotlight was at least Somewhat on him! Nukes and WMDs Then Aren't of the Same Feasability or Fun!, as They'd Been Before!

So it's the Next Best Thing!, -to Really Make America and the West Look Like it has Egg on it's Face! To Put On such a "Good Guy" Appearance! They Moved This Up to their Fore!

If he was So Clean, -Why Not Do a South Africa Like, "Oh Sure!" Spirit and Forthcomingness! Regarding Renewed Inspections in the Leadup to the Recent War?! Why All the Inspections Stonewalling?! (Both Inspections One and Two) Why the Nearly 5 Years Long Inspectors Bootout?! Those Bootoutees were Official UN Personnel, (As Well as Numerous Resolutions, Directives, and his Own Gulf War One Surrender Aggreement), and This Guy was Suppossedly Cooperating with the World Community and UN?!

So Don't just Fall For "Innocent" WMD Appearances!

That's where I Come Down on WMD, and their Apparently Not as of Yet being Found. That is Not any Real Reason against our War or Effort!

On All Counts as Bush and Co. have Cited, -Moving on saadamistic Iraq was the Right, Imperative, and Neccessary Thing to Do!

I Had to Basically Address Iraqi WMDs here, Lest the Point be Raised in Rebuttal, -to some of What I've Earlier Talked About.

So Take Heart! Have Courage! March with Hope! Stay the Course! And Steady as She Goes! Don't Give or Cave In! Would we Have Done So in those Weeks and Months Just After September 11th?! Of Course Not! Well if we Remember and Have Never Forgotten!, as we so Loudly Proclaimed to Be the Case!, -Then Let's Follow Thru and Act Like It! And Likewise Weaken or Give In Not Now! This is No Time or Place to Be Turning Yellow!

As to Knives Being Held to the Japanese Three's Throats!, -What would for example Reagan Do?! Can you just Hear the Kind of Remarks He'd be Making?! That's Much of the General Spirit! Let's Have Something of a "Reagan Reaction and Outrage!", Regarding This! As we Did with our Own Fallen, of September 11th! Not a Yellow Give In Appeasement! [color:"black"] [/color] [email]ScottRezaLogan[/email]

Edited by ScottRezaLogan (04/09/04 03:28 PM)

#24907 - 04/11/04 12:55 AM Re: BIN LADEN -More RealDevelopments.AmericansNow!
ScottRezaLogan Offline
Old Hand

The Other Day I Heard a Report of One or Two Americans being Abducted by Those over there! Today I've Heard of Yet Another!

An Ironically Fine, "Run the Wrong Way Down the Track!", Way of Trying to Get U.S. to Bug Out of Fallujah and Iraq! Like We're Suspossed to Just Be Run Out or Something!

Our Resolve, Conversely, -Can and Should Only be Strengthed and Stiffened!, -By Such! These are Our People! These are Our Fellow Americans! Run and Bug Out?! Sheesh!

A Silly Supposition of Their's! When Similar Outrageous Stuff at Fallujah was the Reason for Our Dander Being Up!, and of our Armed Presence that we Now Have in Fallujah, to Begin With!

Unless *We* Queasle and Cave Though! Our Enemies are Banking and Counting on That! *Don't* Buy That! *Don't* Fall For It!

These New Outrages will Only Get our Dander Up All the More! It Darned Certainly Should! Or One of our Worst Enemys is U.S. Ourself!

Another Bush Now Continues to Draw a Line in the Sand!, and Says that "This Will Not Stand!"

Our Country's Been 9-11ed, -Something we Hopefully Have Remembered, -and Not just Forgotten!

We Have our Peaceniks and Questioners / Doubters, Here at Home, and in Sizeable Numbers.

We Have our Faith Keepers Too!, -Also in Sizeable Numbers!

We've Stayed the Course and Kept the Faith!, for a Full Year Now. Against some Good Softieish Temptations to Bug Out!, in a Saigon and South Vietnam Style of Such! We Stay the Course Now and Over the Course of this Past Year.

They're Dealing With the Nation that's Been 9-11ed!

They're Dealing With Bush and Co. and Their Fine Leadership!

They're Dealing With the Nation that's just Been Fallujahed, With Four of it's Own!

They're Dealing With the Nation that in the Same Way Values the Life of Any Other Number of it's Citizens! Such as Those Fellow Americans Currently Kidnapped Now.

And We're Suspossed to be just Flicked Off and Out!?

Let's also For Our Part!, *Not* just Fall For the Temptation and Bait!

Spain at Least for the Moment has Somewhat Weakened! Thailand may Now be Toying with the Same!

(And We Stood By Thailand Thruout the Whole Course of the Vietnam / Indochina War! If we Also Ball Droppingly Did Not Do So, in 1975!)

But We, Japan, Britain, Australia, Italy, Poland, and Many Others, -Are Bravely and Admirably Holding the Faith and Line!, -In the Face of This! Of This Presently Non-Sunny Turn we've Had in the Iraqi Weather!

And So they Make Yet a New Kidnapping, -Another New Threat! That's Getting Old! Tell Us Something Else that is New!, or That we Don't Know!

And They Think they're Gonna So Run Even U.S.!, -Out that Quickly and Easily!?

It's Like a Bully Who Successfully Intimidates and Extorts Money in the Schoolyard! Such Exploitee as he Has, Now Moves Way Up on his Want List!

And Such a Bully is Only Further Emboldened!, -Towards Again Trying Such on Others! "If it Worked on This Person!,-....-It May Just as Well Work on Others! Hell!, -Give It a Shot and Go! After All!, -I Am a Bully / Terrorist!, -in Any Event! This Cave In Validates It! With Some People(s) / Nations, -This Really Works and Pays Off!", -So Goes Their Thinking!

Are *We* a Cave Inner to Such a Bully?! Resist and Don't Fall For the Bait or Softyish Temptation!

This Shud Only Be a Normal and Natural Matter of Course!

To my Chagrin!, -I've Got to Often Enuff Wonder if we're Really All that Up on It!, or Not!? We Shud *Not* Have to Be Reminded or Told! It Shud Be as Normal and Natural to U.S.!, -as a Kid Not Having to Be Told or Reminded to Play! That's How Basic it Really Is and Should Be!

Well, Let's Put the Kabosh on Such an Attitude of Our Own! And Disabuse Ourselves of Such Notions!

Let's Do the Exact Same Kaboshing and Disabusement!, of those Terrorist Killers, Threats, Kidnappers, and Body Abusers and Burners!

Especially When It Comes to it Involving No Less Than Our Own!!! -Such as Our Four at Fallujah. And the Up to Several of U.S. Who Now Have Since Been Shanghaiedly Kidnapped!

And Though Not Specifically Our Own, -The Three Japanese Captives Havn't Escaped my Memory, -Nor That of Many Others!

To Just Throw In the Towel Towards the "Knife at the Throaters"!, -Is the Exact Wrong and Worst Thing to Do Right Now! Or Ever!

The Terroristic Kidnappers and String Uppers, -Moreover, -Are Precisely Trying to Coax and Egg U.S. Off in This Direction! Are We Going to Just Fall For such Bait!?! Are We Actually Gonna Be Silly and Stupid Enough to Do So???!!!

They're Gonna Try to Tilt the Poll Numbers and Election Away from Bush too! And Towards his Softyish Opponent. Indeed, -They've Already Begun Doing so! Even if a Later Spanish Style Influencing / Interference Attempt perhaps Doesn't Take Place! Let Alone When it Quite Likely Enough Could! Be Aware and Beware!

They are also Trying to Spook U.S. Out!, by Raising the Spectre of Vietnam.

Well a Real Lesson of the Vietnam / Indochina War, -is That of our Staying With It! And *Not* Just Running Tail and Bugging Out! Of *Not* Leaving our Allies in Freedom, Out in the Lurch! (Corrupt and Fault Possessing as They Doubtless were), and to the Wolves and Holding the Bag!

What if Saigon 1975 ever Comes Back Around on U.S.?!

The Real Lessons of Vietnam were also to Hold Fully and Faithfully on Things such as our Determination, Alertness, and Resolve! This in a Vietnamization Assistance, -if Not with 500,000 of our Ground Personnel in there at any One Time!

And to Go In with Enough!, -Not Trying to Wing It on the Cheap!

And of Staying In It for the Long Haul! Not "Tireing of It After a While!", as Ho Did So Well Put It! And as Osama and Co. Do So Well Put It Now! Now Something like That!, is a Real Parellel with Vietnam!

Things like A). Such a Vietnamization Program, (Something which Johnson Should Have Done in the 60s!, -The Vietnamization that Nixon Later Did), B). A Mighty and Nearby U.S. Airpower and Seapower Backup!, C). Bombing and Mining of the North and the Trail!, and D). Physically Cutting that Ho Chi Minh Trail, Clear Across Southern Laos to Thailand and the Mekong!, in a Strong, Fortified Line!,-

These are the Ways that we Definitely Could Have WON the Vietnam War! We and the Free (if Still Quite Corrupt) Republic of South Vietnam (and a Free or Neutralistic Laos and Cambodia), -Could Have So Won It!

These Three Nations would be Free Today!, Taking Their Place Today, Among their Fellow Southeast Asian Economic Tigers!

North Vietnam and the Viet Cong would Have Withered on the Vine! And Have Ended Up Looking Quite Foolish and Stupid!, for Having Militaristically Tried to Invade All About the Area, to Begin With!

Alas!, though! -We Fell for various Peacenik Bills of Goods in Vietnam! And Did *Our* Major Part to Just Hand!, our North Viet and VC Enemies a Victory! That They Otherwise Just Wouldn't Have Had!

And We're Now in Danger of Falling For Doing that Same Thing Here in Iraq!

They of the "Out Now!" Crowd are the Ones with the Credibility Gap! It was They Who Eclipsed the Light at the End of the Tunnel! These are Many of the Real Lessons of Vietnam!

A Lesson of Vietnam is Both that we Can and Should Stay With It! So if any Vietnam Parellels are to be Drawn!....,-The Call and Evidence is on *This* Side of the Case!, as I Mention! Not the Softy Pofty Gunshy, "Out Now"ers! The Real Lesson of Vietnam is Not, that "We Shudn't Have Been There Then!, So Therefore we Shouldn't be There Doing the Same Such Now!" No!, -But Rather One of "We Should Have Stayed With It and Won It Back Then! And Should Likewise Stay and Win Now!" That is the Attitude, Accent, Focus, and Spirit! So Let's *Not* just Again Fall For It Now! A Retreatist, Defeatist Bugout of Yesterday!, Again Misapplied to Today! If we Again Automatically Gravitate to that Feeding Pen!, -We would Again be Applying the *Wrong*, Mis-Learned Lesson(s) of Vietnam! Fall For It Again Not!

(The December 1972 B-52 "Christmas Bombing" of North Vietnam! Many Called it Suppossedly "Barbaric" and Such! I Just Loved It! It was Called For and Sorely Needed in the Circumstances! As Patton Said, -"War!, -God How I Love It!" What Do you Do When some "Barbarism" is Sorely Called For and Needed!? Barbarism and Such, in Such Vein, -is Not Always Entirely a Bad Thing! And if we Must Defend Ourselves and Freedom at Christmastime!, -Then So Be It! Others Don't Always Take or Respect our Holiday! Besides, Nixon and Co. Actually Did Unilaterally Institute a Brief Christmas Truce, -Even Then!)

Falling For it So!? -Would We Have Done So On and Just After September 11th?!

Would Those True Everyday American Heroes of Flight 93 Have Just Meekly and Obsequiously Went Along?!

OK Then! It's Still Really Not All that Long After Such!

"Never Forget!" Means to *Never* Forget! *"Now"* is a Part of That Never!

One Can Honestly Differ that we Shud Have Militarily Moved on (saadamistic) Iraq!, as a Part of Our Self Defense Effort and Process!, -in These New Circumstances and Times. On That I would Personally and Strongly Beg to Differ! But even One Honestly Feeling So!, -Cannot and Should Not Otherwise just Forget the Lessons of September 11th!

Among Those Chiefmost Lessons are to *Not* Forget! And to *Not* Be Caught Again with our Guard Down!!!

The Answer and Key to Such Threats, Attacks, and Outrages here is to Have More!, -Not Less! Of Resolve, Efforts, and Resources. Of Having *Enough* Oomph! Of our Lasting Power and Stomach! Not a Tail Between our Legs sort of Not Even Getting Into the Ring! Or of Sheepishly Cringing Back on Out!, -Once in There! We're just Gonna Have to Wrestle Them Down!

Our Very Survival and Such is On the Line! We Have No Choice about the Matter!, -in Any Event!

We're the Nation that Simultaneously Defeated Both nazi Germany and the Empire of Japan! With Mussolini's PHRASECENSOREDPOSTERSHOULDKNOWBETTER. Italy Thrown In for Good Measure! Don't Tell me that we Can't Last or Stay the Course Now! Or that This is Ultimately Too Big for U.S. to Handle! Where There is a Will!, and Where There are Resources, -There is a Way! The Idea That we Supposedly Can't Hold the Fort!, -in this One, Smaller, (Though Still Populous), Third World Country! -Let's Not Be Silly!

As I'm Typing This, I've just Heard those Jokers Make some Kind of "Or Else!" Threat!, on the 11 O'clock News. That's again in Connection with These *American* Kidnappings over there, as I speak of. Well Hey!, -In the Face of Such Outrages as they've Done Even More of Lately!, -*We're* the Ones Who are Going to Do the "Or Elseing!"! I Think the Shoe Really Fits here! It is Such Knife Wielders who've Donned Such Shoe!, and that Bring This About!

I Hear in the Next Morning's News, as I do a Further Edit, -That they're Threatening to Mutilate our Fellow American shud their Bug Out Demands of U.S. Not be Met. And "To Be Treated to a Worse Fate than the Fallujah Four!" (a Very Close Paraphrase) Well an "Outrage"!, once again, -is the First and One of the Best Words I can Think of to Describe it! Nothing Less than That! Well Nothing's Changed or New! The Previous Paragraph Still Holds and Stands! They Can Refer Back to that Paragraph. What Part of That Don't They Understand?! Very Simple! Well *We're* once again the Ones Who are Going to Do the "Or Elseing"!, -to Such Unacceptable Outrages as They've Done or Will Do!

I've also Lately Heard Iraqi Governing Council Members "Sassing" U.S.!, Over Fallujah and some Other Things.

They Will Soon Enuff be Their Own, Full, Sovereign Government, Albeit Still in Association with our Continued Troop Prescence / Occupation.

But They are Not Yet Now. They are Still Conquerees and Surrendurees Under *Our* Military Occupation! They Have Their Governing Council at *Our* Grace and Pleasure!

And as Native Iraqis, They Do Have some Feelings about Fallujah. That is Understandable Enough.

But They'd Do Well to Remember that They've been Conquered! In a Fair and Square Military Conflict, and Now Subsequent Military Governance and Occupation!

And that We Also Have some Strong and Very Understandable Fallujah Feelings of Our Own! They so Brought Those About by Their Disgraceful and Outrageous Actions to Four of U.S. at Fallujah!

When Citizens of a Country Do Such to Citizens of Another!, -(Even When Without Being Subject to a Military Occupation!, -Let Alone in Their Case With!), -They can Expect such U.S. Type Reactions to Happen! This is Quite a No Brainer!

*Bremer* IS Now their All Powerful! *Not* Saadam Any Longer! Bremer is Their Boss!, -Like it or No!

I'm Reminded of some German Citizens Protesting Against the Allies, in the First Few Years of the Postwar Occupation. In the American Zone. One of our Commanders was Inspired to Clearly Tell Them in No Uncertain Terms!, -That They were *Conquerees* and Under Military Occupation! And That They Had Best Never Forget That! Now Thats the Attitude and Spirit! On His Part! And On What Should be Their Part! And Now Likewise Shud be on the Iraqi Populace and Governing Council's Parts!

Battle Shapeing Up!, Folks! "A Time for War!" This is Who We're Gonna Have to Fight! It's Gonna Rain on Sunday! Quit in This Case Hopeing for the Sun!, -and Get Out your Umbrella! This is No Time to Fall, Fail, Faint Off and Out, or Lose Faith! Courage, Bravery, and All That sort of Such! In Something of a Churchillian Spirit and Fashion! No Time to just "Cringe Queasle" Homeward!

Like a Song Says, -It's Too Late to Turn Back Now!

Our Not Having Entered to Begin With, -Just Wasn't an Option Either!

So Go In in Force and Strength!

Take Care of Business and Get the Job Done!

It is as Simple as That!

A Softly Tempted Caving or Queasleing In!, -Obviously Just has NO Place in This here!

In a sort of a Tie Together, Sum Up, -I speak of our Fellow American Kidnapees and of our Fallujah Four!

And I Urge that we *Don't* Just Let Ourselves be Run Out! They can Do the Chasing! But it is Only *We* Who can Do the Run Out Compliance!

These are Very Much my Two Great Sumups here.

Let's Let Them Know that It Does NOT Pay!, -To Threaten, Kill, or Burn Americans or Anyone Else! And for U.S. to NOT Queasleingly of Ourselves, Act to Show or Suggest that It Does So Pay!!! [color:"black"] [/color] [email]ScottRezaLogan[/email]

Edited by ScottRezaLogan (04/11/04 11:42 PM)

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Alan_Romania, Blast, chaosmagnet, cliff 
March
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
0 registered (), 324 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
GallenR, Jeebo, NicholasMarshall, Yadav, BenFoakes
5367 Registered Users
Newest Posts
What did you do today to prepare?
by dougwalkabout
Yesterday at 11:21 PM
Zippo Butane Inserts
by dougwalkabout
Yesterday at 11:11 PM
Question about a "Backyard Mutitool"
by Ren
03/17/24 01:00 AM
Problem in my WhatsApp configuration
by Chisel
03/09/24 01:55 PM
New Madrid Seismic Zone
by Jeanette_Isabelle
03/04/24 02:44 PM
EDC Reduction
by EchoingLaugh
03/02/24 04:12 PM
Using a Compass Without a Map
by KenK
02/28/24 12:22 AM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.