Equipped To Survive Equipped To Survive® Presents
The Survival Forum
Where do you want to go on ETS?

Page 9 of 17 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
#241213 - 02/15/12 05:08 AM Re: The Walking Dead - AMC series [Re: Dagny]
Snake_Doctor
Unregistered

How did the man on the roof escape the roof after removing his hand? The only access door was locked to keep the zombies away from him and it was still locked and the chain had to be cut so the hunans could get up there.

#241375 - 02/17/12 11:47 AM Re: The Walking Dead - AMC series [Re: ]
Paul D. Offline

Loc: Porkopolis
Originally Posted By: Snake_Doctor
How did the man on the roof escape the roof after removing his hand? The only access door was locked to keep the zombies away from him and it was still locked and the chain had to be cut so the hunans could get up there.

There is still no proof that he is still alive.

Perhaps he lived long enough to fall off the roof and become Walker Chow.

#241378 - 02/17/12 12:04 PM Re: The Walking Dead - AMC series [Re: Paul D.]
2005RedTJ Offline
Addict

Loc: Birmingham, Alabama
Originally Posted By: Paul D.

There is still no proof that he is still alive.

Perhaps he lived long enough to fall off the roof and become Walker Chow.

I keep hoping they'll find a way to bring him back (and not just his brother imagining he's back this time). I really liked the character. Michael Rooker really pulled that guy off and made it completely believable.

#241706 - 02/23/12 06:56 PM Re: The Walking Dead - AMC series [Re: Paul D.]
Snake_Doctor
Unregistered

Ah! You forget the flaming can of sterno he used to cauterize his wound. And the bloody rags. Does'nt Sterno only burn an hour or two? As a writer i tend to notice little things. I have my own zombie serires I write for fun as I no longer publish. It's fun, but a little to technical for the general public. Thanks for responding.

#241712 - 02/23/12 07:57 PM Re: The Walking Dead - AMC series [Re: ]
Dagny Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Washington, DC

I recall that Rick and Glenn jumped between roofs early on or went over some gangplank or something. They also climbed up a ladder on one (hard to climb down with one hand and a bloody stump....)

Maybe that helicopter Rick saw picked Merle up....

Merle will probably reappear at some point - too good a bad guy with too justified a grudge to just have him disappear forever.

Am looking forward to this Sunday's episode. It gets curiouser and curiouser....

#241713 - 02/23/12 08:12 PM Re: The Walking Dead - AMC series [Re: Dagny]
Denis Offline
Addict

Loc: Calgary, AB
Originally Posted By: Dagny
Am looking forward to this Sunday's episode. It gets curiouser and curiouser....

Me too ... it should definitely be interesting. I have a feeling Shane's days are just about up.

#241714 - 02/23/12 08:22 PM Re: The Walking Dead - AMC series [Re: Denis]
Dagny Offline
Pooh-Bah

Originally Posted By: Denis

Me too ... it should definitely be interesting. I have a feeling Shane's days are just about up.

Yep, it was clear last week that Shane is borderline psychotic. He's dangerously obsessed with Lori.

That look in Rick's eyes at the end of the episode was fierce!

I'll miss Shane's character and the actor who plays him. Daryl will now move up to #2 on the Tough Guy Totem Pole.

I'm guessing Shane's demise is this Sunday or next. Carl will kill him.

#241716 - 02/23/12 08:32 PM Re: The Walking Dead - AMC series [Re: Dagny]
Denis Offline
Addict

Loc: Calgary, AB
Originally Posted By: Dagny
Carl will kill him.

That definitely seems to be the consensus out there. I'm kinda hoping something else transpires to keep things interesting; I think quite a bit of the dramatic effect of will be lost with everyone figuring that's what's going to happen anyway.

#241796 - 02/24/12 11:44 PM Re: The Walking Dead - AMC series [Re: Dagny]
Dagny Offline
Pooh-Bah

An actor has been signed to play The Governor:

http://www.deadline.com/2012/02/david-mo...as-new-regular/

"David Morrissey (State Of Play) has landed one of the most anticipated roles on AMC’s The Walking Dead. The British actor is set to join the megahit zombie drama as a new series regular in Season 3, playing The Governor, a popular character from Robert Kirkman’s graphic novel"

#241893 - 02/26/12 02:34 PM Re: The Walking Dead - AMC series [Re: Dagny]
ablesolutions Offline
Stranger

Loc: New Jersey
I like the show, especially the more action packed first season. For routine television, it's a good introduction to a crossbow.

Page 9 of 17 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 >

Moderator:  Alan_Romania, Blast, chaosmagnet, cliff 
March
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
0 registered (), 182 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
GallenR, Jeebo, NicholasMarshall, Yadav, BenFoakes
5367 Registered Users
Newest Posts
What did you do today to prepare?
by dougwalkabout
Yesterday at 11:21 PM
Zippo Butane Inserts
by dougwalkabout
Yesterday at 11:11 PM
Question about a "Backyard Mutitool"
by Ren
03/17/24 01:00 AM
Problem in my WhatsApp configuration
by Chisel
03/09/24 01:55 PM
New Madrid Seismic Zone
by Jeanette_Isabelle
03/04/24 02:44 PM
EDC Reduction
by EchoingLaugh
03/02/24 04:12 PM
Using a Compass Without a Map
by KenK
02/28/24 12:22 AM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.