Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#232386 - 09/18/11 08:37 PM Re: Knives in Disney World? [Re: ]
Jeanette_Isabelle Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Nacogdoches, Texas
Originally Posted By: IzzyJG99
It's a zoo.

Of course it's a zoo. They have mice, ducks, two chipmunks, a goofy dog. . . .

Sorry but your setup was too good to pass up.

Jeanette Isabelle

#232391 - 09/18/11 10:37 PM Re: Knives in Disney World? [Re: Jeanette_Isabelle]
Susan Offline
Geezer

Loc: W. WA
... and elephants, alligators, bears, badgers, toads, chimpanzees, leopards, deer, rabbits, pigs, foxes, vultures, organutans, tigers, pythons, etc.

Sue

#232392 - 09/18/11 10:41 PM Re: Knives in Disney World? [Re: Susan]
Am_Fear_Liath_Mor Offline
Carpal Tunnel

The teenage girl shacked up with the 7 vertically challenged middle aged men is err.. slightly dubious though.. whistle

Edited by Am_Fear_Liath_Mor (09/18/11 10:42 PM)

#232403 - 09/19/11 12:11 AM Re: Knives in Disney World? [Re: Am_Fear_Liath_Mor]
Carpal Tunnel

Originally Posted By: Am_Fear_Liath_Mor
The teenage girl shacked up with the 7 vertically challenged middle aged men is err.. slightly dubious though.. whistle

In the original fairy tail, Snow White was seven-years-old. This was part of the repetitive use of the number seven. The witch tricked Snow White on the seventh try. Her glass coffin had seven layers.

Jeanette Isabelle

#232411 - 09/19/11 03:18 AM Re: Knives in Disney World? [Re: Am_Fear_Liath_Mor]
Susan Offline
Geezer

Loc: W. WA
Quote:
The teenage girl shacked up with the 7 vertically challenged middle aged men is err.. slightly dubious though..

I would call it downright impossible! I can see it now...

The seven shorties come home from the mine, and the first thing they do is dump their filthy mining clothes on the floor, and the stench from their boots can curl nose hair.

Then they empty the refrigerator of all the cold beer.

Then they fight over the remote control.

Then there is a roar that can be heard for miles:
"WHEN IS DINNER GOING TO BE READY???"

Meanwhile, Snow White is mixing a goodly amount of poison with the stew. When they're all dead, she pours ten gallons of unleaded throughout the house, then fires a flaming arrow through the open living room window.

Then she tosses her suitcase into the Miata and hits the freeway, because ANYTHING is better than what she just left!

And she lived happily ever after with seventeen cats.

Sue

#232417 - 09/19/11 11:48 AM Re: Knives in Disney World? [Re: ]
Eugene Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Originally Posted By: IzzyJG99
Originally Posted By: Russ
I've never been to Disneyland or Disney World . . just never felt any desire to go.

Consider yourself having dodged a bullet the likes of which you never wish to be struck by. Living near Orlando and having gone so many times when relatives visit...I will never go back to those places again so help me God. It's a zoo.

I keep using the "well we can't afford to go this year, maybe next year" excuse and maybe if I can do that over enough years eventually they will get old enough that going to a place like Disney will be "thats lame, its for kids".

#232419 - 09/19/11 11:53 AM Re: Knives in Disney World? [Re: Susan]
Carpal Tunnel

Originally Posted By: Susan
And she lived happily ever after with seventeen cats.

It has to be seven cats. Everything in the fairy tail is associated with the number seven or a number divisible by seven.

What I want to know is, what is with the prince?

Dude! The girl is in a comma!

Jeanette Isabelle

#232421 - 09/19/11 12:38 PM Re: Knives in Disney World? [Re: Eugene]
Matt26 Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Vermont
Quote:
I keep using the "well we can't afford to go this year, maybe next year" excuse and maybe if I can do that over enough years eventually they will get old enough that going to a place like Disney will be "thats lame, its for kids".
That doesn't work when your 40 year old Wife and her Mother are conspiring to go back again "before the kids are too old" Kids, sure honey. whistle

#232422 - 09/19/11 12:58 PM Re: Knives in Disney World? [Re: Matt26]
Paul810 Offline
Veteran

Loc: NJ, USA
I have to say, the claims of Disney World being the happiest place on earth are greatly exaggerated. Most of my time at Disney either required the forfeiture of my money or standing in absurdly long lines. It was tantamount to my experiences with hospital emergency rooms, only with a slightly more cheerful attitude.

Luckily though, like an appendectomy, it's one of those things you only have to do once. wink

#232424 - 09/19/11 01:48 PM Re: Knives in Disney World? [Re: Paul810]
hikermor Offline
Geezer in Chief
Geezer

Loc: southern Cal
When I went ot Dland, I was in the company of a trusted native guide (my wife) who had the routine down pat and knew how to avoid the absurdly long lines.

I don't know if Dland is indeed the happiest place on earth (I can think of many that appeal more to me) but it is way ahead of military boot camp, final exams, the local ER, or Death Row.

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  KG2V, NightHiker 
March
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
1 registered (Ren), 281 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
GallenR, Jeebo, NicholasMarshall, Yadav, BenFoakes
5367 Registered Users
Newest Posts
What did you do today to prepare?
by dougwalkabout
Yesterday at 11:21 PM
Zippo Butane Inserts
by dougwalkabout
Yesterday at 11:11 PM
Question about a "Backyard Mutitool"
by Ren
03/17/24 01:00 AM
Problem in my WhatsApp configuration
by Chisel
03/09/24 01:55 PM
New Madrid Seismic Zone
by Jeanette_Isabelle
03/04/24 02:44 PM
EDC Reduction
by EchoingLaugh
03/02/24 04:12 PM
Using a Compass Without a Map
by KenK
02/28/24 12:22 AM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.