The Survival Forum
Where do you want to go on ETS?

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#192511 - 01/03/10 02:55 AM Re: Lets Make A Deal [Re: SwampDonkey]
MDinana Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Beer&Cheese country
I've got a USGI large Alice pack (new pads), a 3-day pack, a USGI gore-tex bivy (repaired, leaks around the stitching if submerged in a bathtub).

Anyone have interest?

#192523 - 01/03/10 05:33 AM Re: Lets Make A Deal [Re: Greg_Sackett]
barbakane Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Florida
I'll be going through 5 bins of emergency/survival/camping gear in my garage next week, but the first thing that comes to mind is a set of new never worn winter flyers coveralls in 42R. This is to be worn as an out garment. Can post pics if anyone's willing to trade. PM me if anyone wants them. Now that winter's here, they may make a nice addition to someone's winter gear.

#192603 - 01/04/10 03:05 PM Re: Lets Make A Deal [Re: NightHiker]
Kris Offline
Addict

Loc: A Canadian Back in Canada
Looks like all my stuff is now packed for the UK. Once it gets there (and me too!), i'll post up a list.

#192707 - 01/05/10 08:30 PM Re: Lets Make A Deal [Re: Kris]
Themalemutekid Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: New Jersey
Cool thread,I have an XXl Black McMurdo North Face Parka for trade.It's in like new condition. I'm interested in knives & camping equipment, any takers?

#192716 - 01/05/10 09:31 PM Re: Lets Make A Deal [Re: Themalemutekid]
Blast Offline
INTERCEPTOR
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: TX
Originally Posted By: Themalemutekid
Cool thread,I have an XXl Black McMurdo North Face Parka for trade.It's in like new condition. I'm interested in knives & camping equipment, any takers?

Hmmm, I wonder if that would fit me? What sort of knives/camping gear are you looking for?

-Blast
Radio Call Sign: KI5BOG
*As an Amazon Influencer, I may earn a sales commission on Amazon links in my posts.

#192721 - 01/05/10 10:18 PM Re: Lets Make A Deal [Re: NightHiker]
Themalemutekid Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: New Jersey
Originally Posted By: NightHiker
Originally Posted By: Blast
Originally Posted By: Themalemutekid

Hmmm, I wonder if that would fit me? What
-Blast

Naw, you're too skinny Blast. wink

I, on the other hand am not.

So.....just what sort of knives/camping gear ARE you looking for TMK?

Perhaps a trip out to your local ski shop to try out one of their parkas would be a good idea, It's a really big & bulky coat.

Well lets see, I'm in the market for a camp stove ( Jetboil or Coleman dual-fuel) as for knives; I am looking for fixed blades. A good flashlight or a pair of polarized aviators would not be shunned.I'm open to what i trade for it, just let me know what ya got.

P.S. I also have a Benchmade Skirmish that i'm willing to trade as well.

#192727 - 01/06/10 12:16 AM Re: Lets Make A Deal [Re: Themalemutekid]
Blast Offline
INTERCEPTOR
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: TX
Quote:
local ski shop

Local...ski...shop? You mean the one with boats and girls in bikinis? I don't think they carry that coat there...

-Blast, warmer than almost all the rest of you!
Radio Call Sign: KI5BOG
*As an Amazon Influencer, I may earn a sales commission on Amazon links in my posts.

#192730 - 01/06/10 12:47 AM Re: Lets Make A Deal [Re: Blast]
Adventureboy Offline
Journeyman

Loc: Peoria, AZ ,USA
Hey Y'all,
I have a Child's ARC'TERYX Climbing harness it would fit a child with a 7-8 to 10-12 size waist. If any of you have kids that want to rock climb or rappell this is perfect. It is an older model but still in great condition. I also have a 1.5 litre Camelbak(camelbak brand) Hydrobak. It is in pristine conditon I used it for 1 week in the back country. The only way you would know it was used is if you are reading this. It has a closeable big bite valve meaning it wont leak if you turn a switch. I also purchased a bite valve cover for it which I will throw in. PM me for pics and addresses. I am interested in a larger camelbak 2+ litres, preferably military, I don't care what color as long as it is not bright yellow red or green also a larger harness that would fit a 29-30 inch waist. any survival or military surplus gear. Good sunglasses and as always any Knife.
Adventureboy

#192739 - 01/06/10 03:02 AM Re: Lets Make A Deal [Re: Jesselp]
Jesselp Offline
What's Next?
Enthusiast

Loc: New York
OK, so here's the photos I promised. All this stuff is surplus to me, and I'm willing to make trades:

First, we have fly fishing rods:

Closeup

One of these is promised to Nighthiker, if he wants it.

Next up, we have an external frame pack:

This is old, but in good condition. It was purchased by my dad in the 1970s, and has been in storage for most of the last 20 years!

I understand some people are interested in knives?

On the left we have a Glock Field Knife. On the Right, a Winchester Hunting Knife (from Walmart, made in China).

Next Up:

On the left, an UnderWater Kinetics Blue Tang dive knife. Blade is 316SS, made in the USA. It comes apart so that the entire thing can be cleaned and lubed to prevent corrosion. In very good shape. On the right is a "Survival Knife" with a hollow handle which contains a small survival kit, and a compas on the pommel. The small plastic pouch on the sheath which holds a sharpening stone is kind of falling apart, but the blade is in good shape. Blade says 420 Stainless, Taiwan.

Below is a photo of the dive knife taken apart for cleaning, and the other knife opened to display the small survival kit:

Finally, the MREs that got this whole thing started:

So, LETS MAKE A DEAL. . . \

Edited by Jesselp (01/06/10 12:41 PM)

#192757 - 01/06/10 12:41 PM Re: Lets Make A Deal [Re: Jesselp]
Jesselp Offline
What's Next?
Enthusiast

Loc: New York
Got the photos to work in the above post. Check them out.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Alan_Romania, Blast, chaosmagnet, cliff 
March
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
0 registered (), 453 Guests and 95 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
GallenR, Jeebo, NicholasMarshall, Yadav, BenFoakes
5367 Registered Users
Newest Posts
What did you do today to prepare?
by dougwalkabout
03/27/24 11:21 PM
Zippo Butane Inserts
by dougwalkabout
03/27/24 11:11 PM
Question about a "Backyard Mutitool"
by Ren
03/17/24 01:00 AM
Problem in my WhatsApp configuration
by Chisel
03/09/24 01:55 PM
New Madrid Seismic Zone
by Jeanette_Isabelle
03/04/24 02:44 PM
EDC Reduction
by EchoingLaugh
03/02/24 04:12 PM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.