Hi - Got my Berkeley Point clips in the mail yesterday. Very nice, well-made, good tension in the gate of the clip. To attach it to my Arc as in the photo in my previous post, I had to first remove the tiny split ring from the Arc AAA, then use a very fine-nosed pair of needlenose pliers to pry open the split ring enough to fit around the base of the clip. A lot of other implements would do the job, but I don't think your fingernail would - my thumb's sore just from prying the split ring enough to get the pliers into it.
Then, the split ring went back onto the Arc. I really like this setup - although the clips are bit bigger than I'd thought they'd be, it works nicely, and clips on and off the lanyard easily. An added bonus is the clip adds enough length to the Arc to make it a bit easier to hold - it allows more than a two-finger grip.
Berkeley Point also makes tiny 2.5 mm quick links, which could replace the tiny split ring.
So, these hardware bits from Berkeley Point are spendy, but very well made.
(Standard disclaimers - I have no interest in Arcs or BP - just a pleased customer)
Dave