Where do you want to go on ETS?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#158001 - 12/11/08 06:40 PM Re: Three days home sick [Re: OldBaldGuy]
benjammin Offline
Rapscallion
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Anchorage AK
Unless the dog I got from the pound is vamprical, I don't see any bite marks anywhere other than fingers, but who knows. I am back at work today, feeling much better (the steroids must be doing their job).

As for comparing scars OBG, unless you got breast augmentation surgery done, I don't think there will be a good comparison.

On the bright side (for me anyways), is that she upgraded her implants to 500 grams per... so now I have even bigger puppies to snuggle with, once she heals up, heh heh heh...

Went from 36 Ds to 40 DD/E. Even if I did pay for them, it is still a nice little Christmas bonus.

She says this is the last time for this, so I guess this will be as big as they get. Kinda takes my mind off the pain in my neck, ho ho ho...

#158013 - 12/11/08 07:41 PM Re: Three days home sick [Re: benjammin]
nursemike Offline
Old Hand

Loc: wellington, fl
Originally Posted By: benjammin
is that she upgraded her implants to 500 grams per... ...

That would be 500 grams twice? Am I correct in remembering that a cubic centimeter of water/saline weighs a gram? I think we have just solved the "where do you carry your last ditch PSK" question. Forget the necklaces, bracelets, and shoulder holster rigs: medical science is capable of providing us with PSK implants. I have seen ads for guys getting implants to improve muscle definition on their calves and thighs. The ETS forum crowd could opt for a sub-dermal DRPSK implant on one thigh, and a DR folder on the opposite forearm. The knife would need to be on the forearm so that the user could gnaw his way down to it for extraction. The personal locator beacon is another possibility...

#158021 - 12/11/08 08:56 PM Re: Three days home sick [Re: benjammin]
Desperado Offline
Veteran

Loc: DFW, Texas
Next stop back surgery.

RIP OBG

#158025 - 12/11/08 09:38 PM Re: Three days home sick [Re: Desperado]
KG2V Offline

Veteran

Loc: Queens, New York City
40DD/E - Overrated - my wife has them, natually - she'd rather be smaller
Blog: http://kg2v.blogspot.com

#158051 - 12/12/08 02:58 AM Re: Three days home sick [Re: benjammin]
OldBaldGuy Offline
Geezer

Loc: Former AFB in CA, recouping fr...
"...unless you got breast augmentation surgery done, I don't think there will be a good comparison..."

I can't top that one...

#158052 - 12/12/08 03:00 AM Re: Three days home sick [Re: KG2V]
OldBaldGuy Offline
Geezer

Loc: Former AFB in CA, recouping fr...
"...she'd rather be smaller..."

My wife, a 34DDD (and she lost one cup size with each of her three kids) agrees with that...

#158076 - 12/12/08 11:56 AM Re: Three days home sick [Re: benjammin]
Eugene Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Went from 36 Ds to 40 DD/E. Even if I did pay for them, it is still a nice little Christmas bonus.

She says this is the last time for this, so I guess this will be as big as they get. Kinda takes my mind off the pain in my neck, ho ho ho...

It will take a few years of carrying that weight around but soon you'll paying for the massages from the back aches.

#158084 - 12/12/08 02:02 PM Re: Three days home sick [Re: Eugene]
benjammin Offline
Rapscallion
Carpal Tunnel

Actually, I suspect a reduction will be in the future for her, once the glamour factor wears out. For now, she is more into the beautification enhancement than I am. Vanity can be a curse, but after losing all the weight it's the first time since her twenties she's had a figure, and if it makes her feel good, well, then she will make me feel good. Besides what else do I have to spend money on? My garage is already overflowing with survival gear and supplies. This is the gift that will keep on giving.

The look on her face when after she looks down, then back up with a big smile, is priceless. Yesterday we were walking around Costco and she was strutting worse than a full bloom peacock. She had her chest pushed out like she was directing traffic, I tells ya. One thing I learned about a woman, when they feel good about themselves, they like sharing a lot more.

#158097 - 12/12/08 04:24 PM Re: Three days home sick [Re: benjammin]
Kris Offline
Addict

Loc: A Canadian Back in Canada
...One thing I learned about a woman, when they feel good about themselves, they like sharing a lot more.

very true!

#158101 - 12/12/08 05:44 PM Re: Three days home sick [Re: Kris]
benjammin Offline
Rapscallion
Carpal Tunnel

Man, they told me this gluco-steroid would increase my appetite some, but it's like I skipped a couple meals today. I am glad that script is running out tomorrow.

Throat is still a problem, but a lot more managable than Tuesday night.

I still have no idea where I got this bug from. Probably off the light rail last week.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Alan_Romania, Blast, chaosmagnet, cliff 
March
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
0 registered (), 456 Guests and 71 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
GallenR, Jeebo, NicholasMarshall, Yadav, BenFoakes
5367 Registered Users
Newest Posts
What did you do today to prepare?
by dougwalkabout
03/27/24 11:21 PM
Zippo Butane Inserts
by dougwalkabout
03/27/24 11:11 PM
Question about a "Backyard Mutitool"
by Ren
03/17/24 01:00 AM
Problem in my WhatsApp configuration
by Chisel
03/09/24 01:55 PM
New Madrid Seismic Zone
by Jeanette_Isabelle
03/04/24 02:44 PM
EDC Reduction
by EchoingLaugh
03/02/24 04:12 PM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.