Equipped To Survive Equipped To Survive® Presents
The Survival Forum
Where do you want to go on ETS?

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#153704 - 10/30/08 01:15 AM Re: Eight year old boy killed while firing an uzi [Re: snoman]
Chris Kavanaugh Offline
Carpal Tunnel

In the UK 'the decent thing' is to commit suicide. Lucky lord Lucien was supposed to do this after mistakenly killing the nanny he mistook for his wife.

One of my ancestors waited for the laird to do the decent thng. The laird thought it great fun to strip a young female tenant, have her flee in front of the male guests assembled for a fox hunt and gave her to the winner.

When he got tired of waiting, that Kavanaugh shot the laird, his 3 male heirs, wiping out the family lineage and burned the manor to the ground.Then he became an artilllaryman in the Austro-Hungarian army, the american army, the mexican as a san Patricio Gringo and then moved to California, where we keep our firearms cleaned and oiled.

Lets have no more talk of social decency.

#153705 - 10/30/08 01:41 AM Re: Eight year old boy killed while firing an uzi [Re: Chris Kavanaugh]
Am_Fear_Liath_Mor Offline
Carpal Tunnel

Quote:
One of my ancestors waited for the laird to do the decent thng. The laird thought it great fun to strip a young female tenant, have her flee in front of the male guests assembled for a fox hunt and gave her to the winner.

When he got tired of waiting, that Kavanaugh shot the laird, his 3 male heirs, wiping out the family lineage and burned the manor to the ground.Then he became an artilllaryman in the Austro-Hungarian army, the american army, the mexican as a san Patricio Gringo and then moved to California, where we keep our firearms cleaned and oiled.

There's got to be a Hollywood movie script and box office hit movie in that story somewhere. wink

#153735 - 10/30/08 02:11 PM Re: Eight year old boy killed while firing an uzi [Re: Am_Fear_Liath_Mor]
benjammin Offline
Rapscallion
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Anchorage AK
Didn't Lee Marvin play that part in a Western movie with Burt Lancaster and Jack Palance?

#153775 - 10/30/08 09:36 PM Re: Eight year old boy killed while firing an uzi [Re: Chris Kavanaugh]
Leigh_Ratcliffe Offline
Veteran

Loc: United Kingdom.
Originally Posted By: Chris Kavanaugh
In the UK 'the decent thing' is to commit suicide. Lucky lord Lucien was supposed to do this after mistakenly killing the nanny he mistook for his wife.

Lets have no more talk of social decency.

Richard Bingham. 7th Earl of Lucan.

I like your ancestors style. smile

#157112 - 12/04/08 08:51 PM Re: Eight year old boy killed while firing an uzi [Re: nursemike]
Arney Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: California
Here's what is going on with this tragic story. Some indictments have been handed down, including for involuntary manslaughter.

One thing I never heard before, the child was being supervised by an uncertified 15-year old (the 15-year old is not being indicted, if anyone is wondering before reading the article) when the child lost control of the Micro Uzi.

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  Alan_Romania, Blast, chaosmagnet, cliff 
March
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
0 registered (), 269 Guests and 21 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
GallenR, Jeebo, NicholasMarshall, Yadav, BenFoakes
5367 Registered Users
Newest Posts
What did you do today to prepare?
by dougwalkabout
Yesterday at 11:21 PM
Zippo Butane Inserts
by dougwalkabout
Yesterday at 11:11 PM
Question about a "Backyard Mutitool"
by Ren
03/17/24 01:00 AM
Problem in my WhatsApp configuration
by Chisel
03/09/24 01:55 PM
New Madrid Seismic Zone
by Jeanette_Isabelle
03/04/24 02:44 PM
EDC Reduction
by EchoingLaugh
03/02/24 04:12 PM
Using a Compass Without a Map
by KenK
02/28/24 12:22 AM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.