Where do you want to go on ETS?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#129288 - 04/04/08 11:25 AM Re: Class Time [Re: ]
benjammin Offline
Rapscallion
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Anchorage AK
Hmm, a C note, a sharpie cap, and some vaseline, sounds like a Jackass episode in the making to me.

Oh yes, welcome back Taurus. I see Muqtada was kind enough to give you a proper send off before you left. Sure wish they'd let us do something about his sorry butt. Killing the leaders of terrorist groups does have a desired effect on their followers.

#129293 - 04/04/08 12:45 PM Re: Class Time [Re: benjammin]
Taurus Offline
Addict

Loc: Northern Canada
moBOB- thanks a lot for the kind words my friend, I will be heading back all too soon but for now at least, I will attempt to put it all behind me for a while. Even though it was a TAV and not a full deployment I was glad to get out of there all the same. 1,000,000 survivos! wow, what does that enable me to buy(lol) As soon as I gets a sharpie in my hand I will hopefully be more help to your question.

benjammin- thanks as well, I cant tell you how happy I was when this happened. http://cnews.canoe.ca I love working with U.S forces, especially these guys. Made a couple of great friends with the Marines and am really looking forward to fighting alongside them again.

Quote:
Killing the leaders of terrorist groups does have a desired effect on their followers.

yes my friend, very true. I would prefer to whack them all, leaders and followers alike. The Marines are more than willing to help with that one.

Quote:
Thanks for your Service and "Walking the Walk".

Thanks SD, comments like this make a guy blush. I love my job, but I dont "walk the walk" any more than my friend who is an Edmonton police officer. In fact that holds true to any firefighter, SAR tech, EMT and so on. My hat goes off to these people who walk the line every day right under our noses and rarly ever get thanks for it. I only do it when someone makes me(lol)

Edited by Taurus (04/04/08 12:53 PM)

#129309 - 04/04/08 03:21 PM Re: Class Time [Re: Taurus]
MoBOB Offline
Veteran

Loc: here
Originally Posted By: Taurus
Quote:
I just have the two-pocket version.

Ahhh I see....oops.

I have been away from here for a while so I may have missed this but WTF is a survivo?

It is just something (fake currency) I made up for this thread. Sort of a bad take on the points from "Who's Line Is It Anyway?"

#129310 - 04/04/08 03:22 PM Re: Class Time [Re: benjammin]
MoBOB Offline
Veteran

Loc: here
Originally Posted By: benjammin
No, no, no smugness intended, just very tired. My eyes were starting to close and I didn't want to dream (yet again) of doing wierd things with Sharpies.

I know...Just pokin' a little fun. Hope the nightmares weren't to bad.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Alan_Romania, Blast, chaosmagnet, cliff 
March
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
0 registered (), 134 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
GallenR, Jeebo, NicholasMarshall, Yadav, BenFoakes
5367 Registered Users
Newest Posts
What did you do today to prepare?
by dougwalkabout
03/27/24 11:21 PM
Zippo Butane Inserts
by dougwalkabout
03/27/24 11:11 PM
Question about a "Backyard Mutitool"
by Ren
03/17/24 01:00 AM
Problem in my WhatsApp configuration
by Chisel
03/09/24 01:55 PM
New Madrid Seismic Zone
by Jeanette_Isabelle
03/04/24 02:44 PM
EDC Reduction
by EchoingLaugh
03/02/24 04:12 PM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.