Equipped To Survive Equipped To Survive® Presents
The Survival Forum
Where do you want to go on ETS?

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#112008 - 11/08/07 09:47 PM Re: Let's Back Down the Politics, Please. [Re: Blitz]
Blast Offline
INTERCEPTOR
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: TX
Quote:
Now you know there's nothing but love here.

I know, I was just playing along. Guess I should have added the smiley face. Trust me, I know when I deserve to be teased. laugh Sent to the emergency room by a cat? Good lord, yes! laugh laugh

-Blast, with skin as thick as an elephant and ears to match
Radio Call Sign: KI5BOG
*As an Amazon Influencer, I may earn a sales commission on Amazon links in my posts.

#112012 - 11/08/07 10:26 PM Re: Let's Back Down the Politics, Please. [Re: Blast]
JCWohlschlag Offline
Old Hand

Loc: Sterling, Virginia, United Sta...
Originally Posted By: Blast
-Blast, with skin as thick as an elephant and ears to match

… and several explosive objects stored in the closet which look uncannily similar to cat toys. whistle

#112017 - 11/08/07 10:53 PM Re: Let's Back Down the Politics, Please. [Re: JCWohlschlag]
Blast Offline
INTERCEPTOR
Carpal Tunnel

Quote:
… and several explosive objects stored in the closet which look uncannily similar to cat toys.

What and kill a future food source?

Well, maybe...

whistle

-Blast
*As an Amazon Influencer, I may earn a sales commission on Amazon links in my posts.

#112044 - 11/09/07 12:32 PM Re: Let's Back Down the Politics, Please. [Re: Blast]
Blitz Offline
Gear Junkie
Addict

Loc: MA
How is it anyway? Healed up?

#112048 - 11/09/07 12:53 PM Re: Let's Back Down the Politics, Please. [Re: Blitz]
Blast Offline
INTERCEPTOR
Carpal Tunnel

Quote:

Pretty much. The skin that died and fell off my finger has regrown. All that's left is a small, heart-shaped scar.

Stupid cat.

-Blast

#112049 - 11/09/07 01:00 PM Re: Let's Back Down the Politics, Please. [Re: Blast]
benjammin Offline
Rapscallion
Carpal Tunnel

Loc: Anchorage AK
LOL

#112061 - 11/09/07 03:41 PM Re: Let's Back Down the Politics, Please. [Re: Blast]
Blitz Offline
Gear Junkie
Addict

Loc: MA
Originally Posted By: Blast
Quote:

Pretty much. The skin that died and fell off my finger has regrown. All that's left is a small, heart-shaped scar.

Stupid cat.

-Blast

Heart shaped? Is that to remind you about how much you love that little kitty? grin

#112068 - 11/09/07 07:00 PM Re: Let's Back Down the Politics, Please. [Re: Blitz]
Stu Offline
I am not a P.P.o.W.
Old Hand

Loc: Finger Lakes of NY State
Originally Posted By: Blitz

Heart shaped? Is that to remind you about how much you love that little kitty? grin

You are nasty! I like that in you!

Hey, let's start collecting donations to buy Blast's DW a couple of cute cuddly bobcat or cougar kits! grin

#112070 - 11/09/07 07:22 PM Re: Let's Back Down the Politics, Please. [Re: Stu]
paramedicpete Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Frederick, Maryland
A number of years ago, we had an investigator studying the genetics (not sure what it has to do with cancer research, but apparently it does) of wild large cats (leopards, cheeters, etc.), our neighbor was one of the Veterinarians working on the project, which also included cross breeding a domestic cat with some type of African wildcat. After, the study, she adopted one of the crossbred offspring. You talk about a nasty little animal, every time, we went over her house, and the darn thing would just sit there and hiss at you and then attack your feet if you moved. Eventually, it slipped out of her house and got hit by a car.

Pete

#112071 - 11/09/07 07:48 PM Re: Let's Back Down the Politics, Please. [Re: paramedicpete]
BrianTexas Offline
Ordinary Average Guy
Enthusiast

Loc: North Central Texas, USA
Originally Posted By: paramedicpete
A number of years ago, we had an investigator studying the genetics (not sure what it has to do with cancer research, but apparently it does) of wild large cats (leopards, cheeters, etc.), our neighbor was one of the Veterinarians working on the project, which also included cross breeding a domestic cat with some type of African wildcat. After, the study, she adopted one of the crossbred offspring. You talk about a nasty little animal, every time, we went over her house, and the darn thing would just sit there and hiss at you and then attack your feet if you moved.
Pete

Now, why in the name of heaven would someone want to breed a domestic cat with another creature that is even more ornery? mad

As if the darn gene pool of felines isn't demonic enough already.

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Alan_Romania, Blast, chaosmagnet, cliff 
March
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
0 registered (), 474 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
GallenR, Jeebo, NicholasMarshall, Yadav, BenFoakes
5367 Registered Users
Newest Posts
Zippo Butane Inserts
by NAro
Today at 11:57 AM
What did you do today to prepare?
by dougwalkabout
03/27/24 11:21 PM
Question about a "Backyard Mutitool"
by Ren
03/17/24 01:00 AM
Problem in my WhatsApp configuration
by Chisel
03/09/24 01:55 PM
New Madrid Seismic Zone
by Jeanette_Isabelle
03/04/24 02:44 PM
EDC Reduction
by EchoingLaugh
03/02/24 04:12 PM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.