Originally Posted By: JIM
That also sorts out the problem of 'where should I post this, in the gear-categorie or personal experiences.'

That's entirely up to you! Chose what you want to highlight in your shiny new subject, that could attract more similarly minded people smile

Originally Posted By: JIM

Since I come to this and other forums daily, I don't use any view-specific options(just flat-threaded). I just look at all the forums, and then it's much easier if you only have 3 forums (ETS) or 30 (....)

I'm doing almost exactly the same. But my bookmark opens the "Active Topics" + "Past 24 hours". So I'll never see those 30 forums titles anyway, unless I need to find something specific what I can't find simply searching.

Another convincing thought for Administrators: The search function will be much easier and faster on the server in case the search will be conducted within a sub-Forum... grin
(The Quick Search on the right column should do that within current category too).

Also, I think, people need something like "The Survival Forum Survival" sub-forum smile

Edited by Alex (10/11/07 08:30 PM)