What information is required for registration of a 406Mhz EPIRB? I am a sea kayaker, and use two solo kayaks with separate registration numbers, and am building a triple (and sometimes I rent a kayak in states that do not register paddlecraft at all). I'd be hard-pressed to provide an accurate boat registration number for the 406Mhz EPIRB registration.<br><br>With the old no-documentation 121.5Mhz system, a sea kayak club could keep a single EPIRB and could check it out to members for appropriate tours (Lake Superior, etc.). Can someone who has registered a 406Mhz EPIRB comment on whether a user of "voluntary" craft could register the new units with only partial boat information? For example:<br><br> boat type: sea kayak<br> boat length: between 14 and 21 feet<br> registration number: none<br> paddled by: member, Great Lakes Paddle Association<br> passengers: between 0 and 2<br> safety equipment on-board: VHF, flares, smoke, flashlight, mirror, whistle, manual bilge pump, paddle-float, tow rope<br> contact: GLPA float-plan 24x7 hot-line 777-555-1212<br><br><br>