Small belt packs

Posted by: TeacherRO

Small belt packs - 12/19/14 06:31 PM

Looking for smallish belt packs - from key sized* to book sized for work; running out of pockets to carry gear.

* is there one small enough to carry one large key?

TRO
Posted by: chaosmagnet

Re: Small belt packs - 12/19/14 06:54 PM

Check out specialty running stores for various smallish belt packs.
Posted by: hikermor

Re: Small belt packs - 12/19/14 08:40 PM

Lots of options. I would consider a money belt if it doesn't need toe constantly accessible.
Posted by: barbakane

Re: Small belt packs - 12/20/14 03:32 AM

Sports Atrocity usually has a rack by the front with running accessories on it....heart rate monitors, small watches, stuff like that. I got, albeit YEARS ago, a small nylon and velcro pouch about the size of a box of matches that can velcro around the laces of your shoe. It's big enough to carry maybe 2 AAA batts, but you can put anything in it. Try that and see whatcha find.
Posted by: Mark_R

Re: Small belt packs - 12/20/14 07:19 AM

Officers latex glove pouch, or a knife pouche. REI sells a couple of Velcro belt pouches by Rainbow of California that are inexpensive, discreet, and surprisingly high quality. I have one for my compass and one for my SAK.
Posted by: barbakane

Re: Small belt packs - 12/21/14 04:11 PM

Also, got a Targus case that carries my portable DVD player...not much larger than a hardcover book. Use it for my gun case when going to the range. Think I got it at Target. It has a handle on the side, a couple small pockets inside, and another outside accessible pocket. Hope this helps.
Posted by: Ren

Re: Small belt packs - 01/02/15 01:43 AM

http://www.tareinco.com/ seem to make a bunch