Introducing the new deputies.

Posted by: Blast

Introducing the new deputies. - 11/04/11 12:48 AM

Ladies and gentlemen, honest folk and scalawags, heroes masked and unmasked I am pleased to announce some new deputies have ridden into town! They will be assisting me in keeping my blood pressure down and the signal to noise ratio on this forum the highest on the intertubes. Each has proven themselves to be level-headed, informative, and true assets to the www.equipped.org family. Please give a warm greetings (and much sympathy) to:

Hikin Jim, moderator of The Survival Forum
chaosmagnet, moderator of Around the Campfire
Tyber, moderator of Natural Disasters & Large-Scale Emergencies
Nighthiker, moderator of Urban Preparedness

-Blast

p.s. Don't tick them off. smirk
Posted by: Doug_Ritter

Re: Introducing the new deputies. - 11/04/11 08:22 PM

And, now a word from the landlord....

Let me add my own warm welcome to our new Mods. This place would not exists but for these volunteers and they have my most sincere appreciation for keeping the lights on.

Please respect the job they are going to doing, along with Blast and the others trying to keep things in order here.

If you value ETS Forums, please do your best to make their life easy by following the rules and our customs. No one is amused when someone tries to push the boundaries. You know how to behave, please do so.

And, thanks to all of you here who do make this an extended family, I appreciate your participation as well.

Carry on......