Oil Storm FX Movie

Posted by: ProGunOne

Oil Storm FX Movie - 08/31/05 07:55 AM

Did anybody happen to tape this movie. I've read about it here and my neighbor was telling me about it also. I checked the video store with no luck. I sure would like to see it?
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Oil Storm FX Movie - 08/31/05 12:00 PM

I saw it. It wasn't really that good and the climax was rather anticlimatic. Interestingly it starts with a Cat5 hurricane in the Gulf disrupting oil production. Let's hope Kat didn't read the whole script.
Posted by: lazermonkey

Re: Oil Storm FX Movie - 08/31/05 08:11 PM

The receant death of a oil zar and now a cat 5 hiting the gulf. It is like the movie predicted the future. Be prepared to pay 8 bucks per gallon.
Posted by: paramedicpete

Re: Oil Storm FX Movie - 08/31/05 08:39 PM

I bought gas yesterday for $2.699 today at the same station it is now $2.899. The station down the block is up to $2.999. A person dropping off samples to our lab said in her area (Gaithersburg, MD) it is $3.309 today. We are rethinking our trip this weekend to LI, as I am sure the prices up there will be even higher.

Joe Green, if you are out there, can you let me know the current price of gas on the Island?

Thanks

Pete
Posted by: ProGunOne

Re: Oil Storm FX Movie - 09/24/05 08:56 PM

I guess not? I'll have to watch for it to re-run?
Posted by: Fabian

Re: Oil Storm FX Movie - 10/05/08 03:37 AM

you can find this movie on a few torrent sites, it is otherwise VERY hard to find.

You should check out a man named Lindsey Williams. He says this movie was created to inform the masses of the coming man-made storm, AKA katrina. Just telling you what I heard.

F.