Snow Walker DVD

Posted by: paramedicpete

Snow Walker DVD - 04/19/05 02:10 PM

To All,

Sinjz, asked if I could post for him, since he seems to be having some trouble (if anyone can help, please contact him) posting. He has the Snow Walker DVD and would like to pass it along. If you PM him, he will send it out. If for some reason, you cannot PM him directly, please let me know and I will pass the information along, since he and I seem to be able to PM without problems.

Pete
Posted by: rkt88edmo

Re: Snow Walker DVD - 05/06/05 03:58 PM

Weird, I don't even see Sinjz in the other thread anymore. And when I looked him up on the user list it says he joined on 4/17/05. Looks like maybe his account was deleted?

I sent him a pm.
Posted by: paramedicpete

Re: Snow Walker DVD - 05/06/05 05:58 PM

He told me he was having some problems, but since he was able to PM me, we figured he could still PM others. Please let me know if you have trouble and I will see if I can still contact him.

Pete
Posted by: Chris Kavanaugh

Re: Snow Walker DVD - 05/09/05 11:07 PM

For some reasonm I can't solve, He can't post. The DVD has been mailed.
Posted by: rkt88edmo

Re: Snow Walker DVD - 05/16/05 12:27 AM

DVD was rec'd within the last week while I was out of town. billy. go ahead and pm me your address and I will let you know when it is in the mail, before next weekend hopefully.
Posted by: ProGunOne

Re: Snow Walker DVD - 09/05/05 07:42 AM

I rented this after reading about it here. Good movie.
Posted by: NeighborBill

Re: Snow Walker DVD - 09/05/05 06:05 PM

Speaking of which...I still have this DVD and need to know if I should send it back to the owner, or does anyone else want to borrow it?
Posted by: Sinjz

Re: Snow Walker DVD - 11/29/06 03:56 AM

I can post! Finally!!!! What happened? Did Chris solve something? Was the software updated?