Bushcraft - Outdoor Skills and Wilderness Survival

Posted by: DennisTheMenace

Bushcraft - Outdoor Skills and Wilderness Survival - 03/05/05 04:38 PM

Presumed_Lost contributed Mors Kochanski's "Bushcraft - Outdoor Skills and Wilderness Survival" to the Lending Library. I received it with aardwolfe's Snowwalker DVD (Snow Walker thread ). Would anyone else like to read it? Let me know and I'll forward it along.

Dennis (the Menace)
Posted by: ProGunOne

Re: Bushcraft - Outdoor Skills and Wilderness Survival - 08/17/05 08:00 AM

Yes I would. I was going to order it through the site from Amazon. If I like it, I will still order it. I have a few that after purchase and reading weren't all they were hyped to be. Please let me know? Thanks, Paul

Re: Bushcraft - Outdoor Skills and Wilderness Survival - 09/01/05 11:26 PM

I have checked out Bush Craft from the lending library. I rec. it today from DennisTheMenace. Thank you Dennis. I asked to borrow this book unknowing that I would rec. one as a birthday gift. If anybody is interested in reading this, or if the owner would like it back- let me know and I will send it out to you. Thanks, Paul.
Posted by: joaquin39

Re: Bushcraft - Outdoor Skills and Wilderness Survival - 09/14/05 03:05 PM

This is my first time in the lending library and I don't how it works. Can you tell me what I have to do in order to borrow a book?.
Yes I would like to borrow this book.

Re: Bushcraft - Outdoor Skills and Wilderness Survival - 09/15/05 12:35 AM

Sure, All you have to do is PM me with your info and I will drop it into the mail for you.
Posted by: brian

Re: Bushcraft - Outdoor Skills and Wilderness Surv - 09/21/05 04:26 AM

joaquin39 I would like to borrow it after you. Please PM me when you're done with it and I will send you my mailing info. Thanks.

Re: Bushcraft - Outdoor Skills and Wilderness Surv - 09/21/05 04:01 PM

Brian: I haven't got the book yet. I will send it to you if it is ok to do that. Dont I have to check with the person that sent it to me firtst? Like I said before I don't know what the policy is.

Re: Bushcraft - Outdoor Skills and Wilderness Survival - 09/21/05 04:04 PM

ProGunOne: Brian asked me to send the book to him when I finish reading it. Is it ok with you?. As of today I haven't received yet. Thanks.
Posted by: GoatRider

Re: Bushcraft - Outdoor Skills and Wilderness Survival - 09/21/05 05:51 PM

It's DennisTheMenace's book, if you want to ask someone ask him. But we just go on the honor system, I'm sure it's fine to send it to you next.

Re: Bushcraft - Outdoor Skills and Wilderness Survival - 09/21/05 06:06 PM

Goatrider: thanks for the reply.

Re: Bushcraft - Outdoor Skills and Wilderness Survival - 09/22/05 12:15 AM

Joaquin, I still haven't rec. any of your info. If you would, resend a PM to me with your info and I'll get it on its way. Paul.

Re: Bushcraft - Outdoor Skills and Wilderness Survival - 09/22/05 04:05 PM

ProGunOne:
I just sent a private message to you with my name and address. If you didn't get it let me know and I will put my addres in the forum for you

Re: Bushcraft - Outdoor Skills and Wilderness Survival - 09/24/05 05:27 PM

I got it that time and I dropped the book in the mail today. If you would, please post an "I got it" to let me know it was rec. Thanks, Paul.

Re: Bushcraft - Outdoor Skills and Wilderness Survival - 09/24/05 06:59 PM

ProGunOne:
Thanks for mailing the book. As soon as I get it I will let you. Then when I finish reading it I will forward it to Brian.

Re: Bushcraft - Outdoor Skills and Wilderness Survival - 09/24/05 08:37 PM

You're welcome buddy. Enjoy.

Re: Bushcraft - Outdoor Skills and Wilderness Survival - 10/01/05 04:22 PM

ProGunOne:
Today, saturday 10/01/05, I received the book. Thank you very much. Should I refund you for the mailing? (this is the first time I borrowed a book) or I just forward it to Brian when I finish and I pay for that mailing?. Just want to learn the system and do the right thing. I already took a peak at the book and it looks like I will enjoy it. Thanks again.

Re: Bushcraft - Outdoor Skills and Wilderness Survival - 10/01/05 09:50 PM

No problem buddy. No on the refund. You'll pay for mailing it to Brian.