do you feel 6 senses of danger?

Posted by: picard120

do you feel 6 senses of danger? - 10/29/07 10:38 PM

Do you believe in 6 senses in danger?

For example, if you get lost from interstate and you are in deliverance country. Do you feel of impending danger?
Posted by: BOD

Re: do you feel 6 senses of danger? - 10/29/07 11:03 PM

Only when I hear banjos!
Posted by: LED

Re: do you feel 6 senses of danger? - 10/29/07 11:44 PM

Or if you hear someone say "boy you sure do have a purdy mouth.." Now for some that may be a cue for a stimulating discussion about film trivia, but for me that usually means its time to get back on the interstate.
Posted by: Art_in_FL

Re: do you feel 6 senses of danger? - 10/29/07 11:50 PM

Particularly when the locals tend to look at us funny and use the phrase: "Squeal like a piggy" more than seems appropriate.
Posted by: DesertFox

Re: do you feel 6 senses of danger? - 10/30/07 12:45 AM

I believe the proper line is "You sure have purdy lips" and as a recent transplant from Bumf**k Arizona to NYC, I find it can be used offensively as well as defensively. Sure stops the banal conversation at a cocktail party.
Posted by: wildman800

Re: do you feel 6 senses of danger? - 10/30/07 01:06 AM

Yes, I have a very healthy 6th sense of danger (and other types of incoming events). That's why I still have a breathing 49 year old body with 80 years of mileage on it!!!!
Posted by: Bartman

Re: do you feel 6 senses of danger? - 10/30/07 10:07 PM

Howdy all,

I have what I call the bull@#*t meter. It measures danger, "reading" people when I first meet them, and in general, when things are going to go south in a hurry. Wildman, being a pilot, you oughta know that feeling too Cap, the one you feel right before you throw 'em into reverse hard...LOL. Just my 2 cents, see y'all.....Bart.
Posted by: raydarkhorse

Re: do you feel 6 senses of danger? - 10/31/07 10:50 AM

my little voice has served me well as a cop and as a soldier, it also does real well at the poker table too.