Les Stroud on the Late Show

Posted by: simplesimon

Les Stroud on the Late Show - 09/14/07 07:14 AM

Les Stroud is on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson on Friday September the 14th at 12.35 am ET/PT on CBS.
Simon
Posted by: LED

Re: Les Stroud on the Late Show - 09/14/07 10:58 PM

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up.
Posted by: JCWohlschlag

Re: Les Stroud on the Late Show - 09/15/07 01:07 AM

Hopefully Craig will ask him where the hell that ukulele in tonight’s episode came from! laugh
Posted by: SARbound

Re: Les Stroud on the Late Show - 09/15/07 07:10 PM

The whole interview lasted less than 5 minutes. Nothing really exciting, to be honest.
Posted by: benjammin

Re: Les Stroud on the Late Show - 09/15/07 10:15 PM

I tried to stay up for it, but I was pretty wore out, and I managed to watch the Amazon rain forest and most of the African episodes before I passed out. Wish I hadn't missed the Uke one.
Posted by: OldBaldGuy

Re: Les Stroud on the Late Show - 09/15/07 11:39 PM

Rats=food!!!

Re: Les Stroud on the Late Show - 09/16/07 01:33 AM

Originally Posted By: IzzyJG99
… it was sort of obvious that he wasn't all that far from civilization (A few boats went by, even) and that was okay.

Yeah, he even covered that in the beginning by saying that “he could walk or swim to the neighboring island where people live and vacation… but that wouldn’t be survival, would it?” (Nice to see such honesty and integrity in a survival show… not like Man vs. Wild-Horses-With-Horseshoes. whistle )

Who else was shocked when he whipped out his harmonica and cannibalized it? shocked And I still wanna know where that ukulele came from! laugh
Posted by: Chris Kavanaugh

Re: Les Stroud on the Late Show - 09/16/07 01:59 AM

Les has redone his website. Sadly he dropped the forum. There were some interesting folks there. If anyone knows any please invite them here.

Re: Les Stroud on the Late Show - 09/16/07 02:33 AM

I just had a good several minutes of laughter from that! laugh Thank you so much.

It’s just kind of sad that Bear Grylls has to be the one to take the brunt of all this crap, especially since there’s a pretty darn good chance that he’s not the one that orchestrates all of this BS. It is the producers and people in charge of the show’s creation and “scripts” that should be hung out to dry.

P.S.: Here’s a nice comparison of the two shows: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j_LkdCt2P8. I couldn’t have put it better myself.

Re: Les Stroud on the Late Show - 09/16/07 03:01 AM

Yeah, I saw that video as well as the one I just added to my previous post. YouTube is fun.