Happy Thanksgiving!

Posted by: Doug_Ritter

Happy Thanksgiving! - 11/22/01 09:50 PM

This has been a year when it can be difficult at times to remember that we still have so much to be thankful for. To all of our U.S. Survival Forum members, no matter where you are, please accept my and Sue's wishes for a great holiday and a coming year that will make it easier to recall all the reasons we still have to be thankful.
Posted by: Chris Kavanaugh

Re: Happy Thanksgiving! - 11/22/01 11:37 PM

Happy Thanksgiving all! I am going this evening to my friend Zabillulah Nasiri's for a combinationThanksgiving and Rammadan dinner. Zabi's family fled Afghanistan during the Soviet invasion. His father in law, A retired colonel under the Shah just returned from Washington for a few days. All took U.S. citizenship. I suggested Osama be turned over to the women if captured. Zabi paled with fright. His wife Fariba giggled.
Posted by: Neanderthal

Re: Happy Thanksgiving! - 11/23/01 02:55 AM

Nah, Chris. Bury Osama alive, along with a pig, of course, to ensure his entry to hell.
Posted by: Chris Kavanaugh

Re: Happy Thanksgiving! - 11/23/01 03:23 AM

The pig deserves better, and is a symbol of my Celtic ancestors. I think his pickled head hanging from the Statue of libertie's torch hand a fitting warning.
Posted by: Neanderthal

Re: Happy Thanksgiving! - 11/23/01 03:45 AM

Sorry, Chris. In my anger I neglected to consider the impact on the poor pig !!!