The Doug Ritter RSKŪ Mk5 is back!

Posted by: Doug_Ritter

The Doug Ritter RSKŪ Mk5 is back! - 02/24/21 02:27 PM

The Doug Ritter RSKŪ Mk5 is back! Get it from your favorite knife retailer! The RSKŪ Mk5 is compact and light enough to fit in almost any small personal survival kit or stash-away location, or to carry as a neck knife, yet robust enough that it's a knife you can bet your life on™.

Available in Stonewashed or Black with a Glass-Reinforced Nylon Sheath. Comes packed in its own bright orange Survival Preparedness Tin (same size as an Altoids tin). Includes instructions to assemble your own survival tin kit. Manufactured for Blue Ridge Knives, the world's largest knife distributor, in the same factory as the CRKT original. MSRP is now only $15.95.

Full details at http://www.dougritter.com/rsk_mk5-g2.htm

RSKŪ Mk5 Specifications*

Blade Material: 3Cr13 Stainless hardened to 52-55 HRC
Blade Length: 1.75 in. (44.5 mm)
Edge Length: 1.94 in. (49.3 mm) plain edge
Blade Thickness: 0.12 in. (3 mm)
Blade Shape: Wide-Chord Drop Point
Blade Grind: High Flat Grind
Overall Length: 3.80 in. (97 mm)
Handle: Skeletonized Tang
Weight: 0.78 oz. (22 g)
Sheath: Molded & Riveted Glass-Reinforced Nylon
Weight w/ Sheath: 0.88 oz. (25 g)

*Specifications subject to change without notice. All dimensions and weights are nominal.

Income from the sale of the RSKŪ Mk5 and my other RSKŪ knives and gear allow me to spend the majority of my time on Knife Rights' efforts to free knife owners from irrational knife restrictions. This has resulted in 33 bills enacted repealing knife bans in 23 states and over 100 cities and towns, eight anti-knife bills defeated and numerous litigation victories since 2010. Check it out @kniferights or at www.KnifeRights.org
Posted by: hikermor

Re: The Doug Ritter RSKŪ Mk5 is back! - 02/24/21 03:06 PM

Good news about a great blade....
Posted by: Phaedrus

Re: The Doug Ritter RSKŪ Mk5 is back! - 02/24/21 06:22 PM

Holy cow! That's awesome! smile

Re: The Doug Ritter RSKŪ Mk5 is back! - 07/15/21 02:03 AM

Will the RSK Mk6 return as well?
Posted by: Doug_Ritter

Re: The Doug Ritter RSKŪ Mk5 is back! - 07/15/21 02:23 AM

Originally Posted By: Phaedrus
Will the RSK Mk6 return as well?

No plans at this time. Never know what'll happen. Hadn't expected to do the Mk5 again.
Posted by: hikermor

Re: The Doug Ritter RSKŪ Mk5 is back! - 07/15/21 02:25 AM

Glad to see the Mk5 return. I have several, and they are invaluable!!

Re: The Doug Ritter RSKŪ Mk5 is back! - 07/15/21 02:27 AM

The Mk5 is a wonderful little blade! Hopefully the Mk6 will return; I have two of them but now I kick myself that I didn't pick up a few more. It's still pretty compact and a super handy blade.