Hogue Customer Service for RSKŪ MK1-G2

Posted by: chaosmagnet

Hogue Customer Service for RSKŪ MK1-G2 - 08/31/19 04:44 PM

So a bad thing happened. While moving the Recombinant DNA into a dorm room, I was cutting something open with my MK1 and the knife slipped. I accidentally rammed it, hard, point first into the metal side of her bunk. Nobody was injured, but the point of the knife was badly blunted.

I talked to Hogue customer service on the phone and made it clear that the knife had been abused and I was willing to pay to have it fixed. They responded by stating unequivocally that the knife was under warranty, and they would fix it for free if I shipped it to them.

It was returned to me today in pristine condition, eight days after I shipped it, screaming sharp and in perfect shape. Needless to say, I’m very pleased.
Posted by: hikermor

Re: Hogue Customer Service for RSKŪ MK1-G2 - 08/31/19 05:15 PM

Service like that is another good reason for paying a premium price. I believe the RSK MK-1 G2 retails for a bit more than thirty bucks.
Posted by: Phaedrus

Re: Hogue Customer Service for RSKŪ MK1-G2 - 08/31/19 11:02 PM

That's awesome! I'm glad to see there are still some companies that go the extra mile to satisfy the customer.
Posted by: Doug_Ritter

Re: Hogue Customer Service for RSKŪ MK1-G2 - 09/01/19 11:11 PM

Very pleased to hear Hogue did good by you. It's an honor to be working with them, they are all good peeps.