Big Amazon Sale on Morakniv - this evening only

Posted by: Dagny

Big Amazon Sale on Morakniv - this evening only - 12/17/17 12:30 AM

This was a surprise when I pulled up Amazon -- up to 50% off on Mora knives. Ordered a few more I don't need:

https://www.amazon.com/s/browse/ref=br_m...pf_rd_i=desktop

Posted by: gonewiththewind

Re: Big Amazon Sale on Morakniv - this evening only - 12/17/17 01:00 AM

Thanks for that.
Posted by: Dagny

Re: Big Amazon Sale on Morakniv - this evening only - 12/17/17 01:09 AM

Originally Posted By: Montanero
Thanks for that.

You are very welcome! I hope all the ETS-ers who would be interested, see this post in time.

Posted by: Phaedrus

Re: Big Amazon Sale on Morakniv - this evening only - 12/17/17 06:37 AM

Wow, some great deals! I don't need any more Moras but at the price I can't resist!
Posted by: Bingley

Re: Big Amazon Sale on Morakniv - this evening only - 12/18/17 03:26 AM

Fortunately, I saw this post too late. Wallet saved!
Posted by: haertig

Re: Big Amazon Sale on Morakniv - this evening only - 12/18/17 04:13 AM

Picked up two more Mora's. I guess they can go into the drawer with the five bazillion other knives that I have "picked up a few more of" over the years. Over the years, this drawer has been a wonderful source of Christmas gifts. but now that all my relatives and friends have about a dozen knives that I've given them (and flashlights too), I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the rest. I should be able to cut my way out of any disaster that befalls me, I suppose...
Posted by: Phaedrus

Re: Big Amazon Sale on Morakniv - this evening only - 12/18/17 06:27 AM

Yeah, that's me too, haertig. I ordered a pair of Companions despite having at least 20 Moras already. grin But I do gift them occasionally and it's nice to have extra gear for those occasional hiking or camping companions that like to go out but can't be bothered to actually buy or bring any gear.

I kind of wanted to snag a Gargerb since that's by far the best price I've ever seen on one. But I chickened out; it's one thing to buy an $8.50 knife you don't need but a bit more to drop $65. A good price on something you don't need maybe isn't a deal. smirk At any rate I have at least fifty or sixty full tang, full sized knives already, no real need for the Garberg.