Appreciation for chaosmagnet

Posted by: Bingley

Appreciation for chaosmagnet - 11/06/17 11:57 PM

Why don't we start a thread to express our appreciation for chaosmagnet, the most active moderator. I think I can say that without him this forum could turn into... CHAOS! Glad that all the bad stuff ends up getting his attention like he's a magnet!

Who's next?
Posted by: Dagny

Re: Appreciation for chaosmagnet - 11/07/17 12:59 AM

Three cheers for Chaos for devoting so much time and thought to keeping this place civil.

Very much appreciated!

Posted by: wileycoyote

Re: Appreciation for chaosmagnet - 11/07/17 12:31 PM

for many years i have both enjoyed and appreciated his wisdom and guidance. we're all better because of him. thank you CM for all you do and say!
Posted by: dougwalkabout

Re: Appreciation for chaosmagnet - 11/07/17 05:52 PM

Keep up the good work, chaosmagnet. We appreciate it.

BTW, you're allowed to make occasional mistakes -- just like the rest of us mortals. I admire you for standing up and taking ownership. That sort of honesty seems to be in short supply these days.
Posted by: bacpacjac

Re: Appreciation for chaosmagnet - 11/07/17 08:39 PM

I love ya, Chaos! I humbly apologize for igniting something that burned us all. I'm so sorry. You do an outstanding job and I'm really sorry that I made it harder for you and put you in a comprised position. I will go sit in the corner for a while.
Posted by: chaosmagnet

Re: Appreciation for chaosmagnet - 11/08/17 01:41 AM

Originally Posted By: bacpacjac
I love ya, Chaos! I humbly apologize for igniting something that burned us all. I'm so sorry. You do an outstanding job and I'm really sorry that I made it harder for you and put you in a comprised position. I will go sit in the corner for a while.

Please don’t. You were not even remotely at fault.

chaosmagnet
Posted by: chaosmagnet

Re: Appreciation for chaosmagnet - 11/08/17 01:43 AM

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. It is a privilege to support this community, to support Doug’s work, and to be a participant here. Believe me when I tell you I get more out of this than I put in.
Posted by: Blast

Re: Appreciation for chaosmagnet - 11/12/17 10:39 PM

Totally agree on the praise for Chaosmagnet!!
-Blast, pretty much retired.
Posted by: hikermor

Re: Appreciation for chaosmagnet - 11/12/17 11:27 PM

Me also. The standards of this forum and CM's attentive monitoring make ETS an exceptional place to hang out (and even get some good info from time to time).
Posted by: CJK

Re: Appreciation for chaosmagnet - 11/14/17 01:07 AM

Well wishes and thanks too..... this IS a quality place...thanks to the people who 'work' here.