EDC for Christmas

Posted by: LesSnyder

EDC for Christmas - 08/25/14 05:20 PM

I'm working on my Christmas shopping list a little early this year, and wanted to include a couple of EDC items ... so far a Fenix E01... US Shelby,O P-38 (just because) and an Acme slim line 636 whistle.... what I'm missing is an inexpensive pill fob big enough for a couple of aspirin.... most of the low priced ones have poor threads... thanks for any input

Posted by: ireckon

Re: EDC for Christmas - 08/25/14 05:41 PM

I have all of those products in the original post. You made great decisions.

For a pill FOB, I have not had problems with the ones sold by seller "dchipride" on Ebay. Go to that sell and search for "pill fob". This site will not allow me to post a link.

General tip, use an Ebay seller with a 100% rating or close.
Posted by: Blast

Re: EDC for Christmas - 08/27/14 02:15 AM

Ever since reading "Papillion" I have a hard time looking at pill fobs without thinking "Eeewwwwwww!"

Before heading off to prison the main character was advised to get a large pill fob to smuggle stuff into the prison. The method/location of smuggling said pill fob is left to your imagination.
-Blast
Posted by: Herman30

Re: EDC for Christmas - 08/27/14 08:57 AM

whistle

I´ve heard that among prisoners in Finland, the preferred method is to use the yellow container found in Kinder Surprise chocolate eggs. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fc/Kinder_Surprise_halved.jpg
Posted by: nursetim

Re: EDC for Christmas - 08/29/14 01:03 AM

Originally Posted By: Blast
Ever since reading "Papillion" I have a hard time looking at pill fobs without thinking "Eeewwwwwww!"

Before heading off to prison the main character was advised to get a large pill fob to smuggle stuff into the prison. The method/location of smuggling said pill fob is left to your imagination.
-Blast

We called it a prison wallet. We also called the x-ray tech that caught most of it, the keister bunny.