Found this Review Of Ritter PSK

Posted by: Frisket

Found this Review Of Ritter PSK - 04/24/12 03:37 AM

http://youtu.be/KkxmJdml-64

Looks like this guy uploaded it today glad I caught so fast.

Apparently The sparklite is complete garbage and does not work at all..........

Is it just me or does anyone else hate people that do that? They cant figure it out they dont read the instructions on it they barely attempt to work it in all possible ways and just write it off as garbage.
Posted by: Phaedrus

Re: Found this Review Of Ritter PSK - 04/24/12 04:19 AM

I'll wade thru the video later but obviously the Spark-Lite is the bomb. I consider that an IQ test: If you can't get fire with it you shouldn't be leaving the house without adult supervision.
Posted by: Phaedrus

Re: Found this Review Of Ritter PSK - 04/24/12 06:39 AM

Very disappointing. Another classic I-bought-this-ten-minutes-ago review. The dude obviously doesn't have a clue! It was amusing to watch him roll the Spark-Lite along the table like a pizza cutter...what a shock that it didn't work. smirk I called him out and asked him in a very civil manner if he's actually tried any of the items or if his review was just a thought experiment. Well, at least I thought it was civil! grin He got all butt-hurt and deleted our exchange.

I really hate the nOOb review of stuff that still has the tag on it! Be it a rave review or a critical review, what good is it if you don't try the stuff you're reviewing?