Quiz: who is your survivor soulmate?

Posted by: Bingley

Quiz: who is your survivor soulmate? - 04/09/12 11:03 PM

http://science.discovery.com/quizzes/personality/who-is-your-survivor-soulmate-quiz.html

I am:

Quote:

Chris Hackett
Your goals go far beyond surviving. You are determined to turn the perils of nature into pearls of comfort and luxury. You see the wild as one big “Swiss Family Robinson” adventure, with log-and-vine elevators and fine berry champagne. You are determined to bend the world to your will.

How about you?
Posted by: bacpacjac

Re: Quiz: who is your survivor soulmate? - 04/10/12 12:44 AM

I got Bear. Apparently there's nothing that intimidates me and I laugh in the face of danger. LOL!

Quote:
Bear Grylls
There is nothing in the wild, wild world that intimidates you. Fierce creatures, impossible terrain and deadly weather … you laugh in the face of danger. You can find food where there is no food, and water where no water exists. It is widely believed that only you and cockroaches would survive a nuclear holocaust
Posted by: Chisel

Re: Quiz: who is your survivor soulmate? - 04/10/12 04:43 AM

LOL.
Me .... Woody Allen

Quote:
Woody Allen

You are the very definition of a “city person.” Even the slightest bit of vegetation makes you nervous. You are of the opinion that the meat in your grocery store was never an actual creature, but was somehow created in plastic wrap for your dining convenience. You have never been anywhere that a cab could not take you.

Yea, well I am a city person, but I love camping
I know where meat comes from but haven't done any slaughtering myself. Maybe I have to try it

In any case, I adopt Cody's philosophy of "path of least reistance" and , in a survival situation, would prefer to pick a few nuts abd berries than to catch and kill a rabbit.
Posted by: Bingley

Re: Quiz: who is your survivor soulmate? - 04/10/12 05:14 AM

Of the movies listed, I thought *Manhattan* was the best one.
Posted by: MDinana

Re: Quiz: who is your survivor soulmate? - 04/10/12 12:46 PM

While I got Woody Allen as well, I tend to disagree. I most certainly have been places a cab couldn't take me. I mean, I needed to fly, but still.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Quiz: who is your survivor soulmate? - 04/10/12 06:42 PM

why am I not suprised? Lol.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Quiz: who is your survivor soulmate? - 04/10/12 06:52 PM

I got chris hackett. Whoever that is. I'd rather have a red headed pam anderson with some muscles.
Posted by: Jeanette_Isabelle

Re: Quiz: who is your survivor soulmate? - 05/10/12 11:26 PM

It says I'm Bear Grylls. . . . This test is not accurate. I'm a city girl.

Jeanette Isabelle