I found this, what is it.

Posted by: Frisket

I found this, what is it. - 10/03/11 07:50 PM

A excavator was cleaning up the property and these was in the Dumpster. Are they Light bulbs for something? Theres two of um clean as a whistle so they didnt come from the woods unless they cleaned um I guess. They Look to be 2 foot round about. I Dunno Im just having a bored moment so anyone know what they be?

Posted by: chaosmagnet

Re: I found this, what is it. - 10/03/11 08:07 PM

It doesn't look like any lightbulb I've ever seen. Could you give us a picture of the fixture that's in the lower-left corner?

Re: I found this, what is it. - 10/03/11 08:19 PM

I Hopped on in and pulled it out half the size I thought it was (Im having a off day it seemed bigger in the distance) Its 1 foot and plastic with a mylar sack in and seems to be a bladder of some sort and says max pressure 3.5 something. I got pics hold up. Is it a Hydrolic bladder thingy for somthing?

Re: I found this, what is it. - 10/03/11 08:24 PM

blarp goes here
Posted by: Blast

Re: I found this, what is it. - 10/03/11 08:30 PM

Beer ball.
-Blast

Re: I found this, what is it. - 10/03/11 08:30 PM

HA I never seen one outside of its box! and i use to sell um! i feel stupid now!

Re: I found this, what is it. - 10/03/11 08:32 PM

Now the question is! You find zeh beer ball at a abandoned campsite or party site of some sort while in a survial situation. WHAT TO USE IT FOR! Holding water yus using as a floatie yus but any other ideas?

Re: I found this, what is it. - 10/03/11 08:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Blast
Beer ball.
-Blast

Also Blast why is your status always shocked?! I feel like someone may be beside you prodding you with a Stun gun here and there everytime your on the forum.....Is your Significant other upset with the hours you put in on this forum?
Posted by: Blast

Re: I found this, what is it. - 10/03/11 10:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Frisket
Originally Posted By: Blast
Beer ball.
-Blast

Also Blast why is your status always shocked?! I feel like someone may be beside you prodding you with a Stun gun here and there everytime your on the forum.....Is your Significant other upset with the hours you put in on this forum?

Because there isn't a face-palm smiley. wink
-Blast

Re: I found this, what is it. - 10/03/11 10:44 PM

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Snap!
Posted by: Richlacal

Re: I found this, what is it. - 10/04/11 12:15 AM

Try to give it a sniff,If it smells like beer or vinegar,it was probably a beerball,if it smells like poop,maybe a colostomy bag of sorts?Beerballs are usually dark tinted amber& without any bags inside,I have not seen a clear beerball!I would go with Nighthikers choice-Some type of methlab parts or such!
Posted by: Desperado

Re: I found this, what is it. - 10/04/11 09:47 AM

Sure hope it wasn't a shake and bake, single pot, meth cook lab......
Posted by: Matt26

Re: I found this, what is it. - 10/04/11 03:43 PM

The beer balls are amber to keep out the light. Light damages beer. The mylar bag would do the same thing as the amber beer ball. Just as a general rule of thumb though...don't smell things found in the dumpster. cool