Lets Make A Deal II

Posted by: Jesselp

Lets Make A Deal II - 07/01/11 02:33 PM

Some of you may remember I tried trading some stuff here about a year ago, in an effort to get rid of things I don't need, and get things I do need. I believe Blast is still suffering from the Clam Chowder MRE I sent him!

Anyhow, someone gave me a multi-pack of mountain house food, which inclided a bag of "Freeze Dried Scrambled Eggs with Ham, Red & Green Peppers." As I don't eat ham, this is of little use to me. It's a Mountain House bag, and states "Breakfast, Serves 1."

Who's got something interesting to trade?
Posted by: Blast

Re: Lets Make A Deal II - 07/01/11 03:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Jesselp
Some of you may remember I tried trading some stuff here about a year ago, in an effort to get rid of things I don't need, and get things I do need. I believe Blast is still suffering from the Clam Chowder MRE I sent him!

Mainly nightmares, cold sweats, and an uncontrollable fear of brown wrappers...which has greatly cut into my magazine subscriptions!

Sidenote: ETS can not be held responsible for nor get involved in for any frauds, complaints, bad blood, or hurt feelings from any swaps. You are all adults and responsible for your own decisions.

-Sheriff Blast
Posted by: Pharaoh

Re: Lets Make A Deal II - 07/01/11 03:50 PM

Yep,
I have a bottle of Kaopectate up for swaps... hehehe.. sick crazy

Pharaoh.
Posted by: MDinana

Re: Lets Make A Deal II - 07/01/11 05:49 PM

I've got a pork MRE .... grin