Odd Pop-up box on ETS

Posted by: DaveT

Odd Pop-up box on ETS - 05/11/11 12:12 AM

I'm getting a weird pop-up box here on ETS - it says "A username and password are being requested by http://www.guisiano.net. The site says: "Acces Restreint""

Anyone else seeing this? Any suggestions for how many red flags this should be raising in my imagination?
Posted by: Blast

Re: Odd Pop-up box on ETS - 05/11/11 12:44 AM

That happens every so often when someone links to a picture or website on that particular company's servers. It's annoying but harmless.

-Blast
Posted by: Richlacal

Re: Odd Pop-up box on ETS - 01/22/12 05:03 AM

I got it 3 times in a row,each time, I wrote in the blanks giving them the big 6 with a capital U on the end,1st was in english,2nd was in engrish,& 3rd was in spanish & I included something similar to the lonely planet of pluto,& that seemed to do the trick!
Posted by: chaosmagnet

Re: Odd Pop-up box on ETS - 01/22/12 12:09 PM

I just cancel out of it. Nice picture, Blast!
Posted by: buckeye

Re: Odd Pop-up box on ETS - 01/24/12 04:51 AM

Funny,

I was dredging up this same old post and obviously got the same login message also.

With "End of Winter" sales starting to crop up, thinking about picking up a Wool or Fleece jacket for remainder of this season/next year and wanted to re-read that post.

BTW, my local EverestGear shop has Patagonia and Icebreakers Base Layer clothing on sale.

-- buckeye