O/T, mostly....

Posted by: Susan

O/T, mostly.... - 11/19/10 10:20 PM

Hey, look what Blast has been doing with the neighborhood kids!

"Pulling teeth out with a rocket":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPhRiaNW4UQ

You will notice that the face of the instigator is not shown. I'm just assuming...

Sue
Posted by: RayW

Re: O/T, mostly.... - 11/19/10 11:17 PM

Somehow seeing the video and mentioning Blast's name makes it entirely believable.
Posted by: Art_in_FL

Re: O/T, mostly.... - 11/20/10 06:50 AM

High-energy ballistic dentistry?

Blast may be blazing a trail in applied dentistry. Good news ... it's quick ... and highly entertaining. Bad news ... he doesn't always get the right tooth and he's more about taking stuff out than putting things back.
Posted by: ChristinaRodriguez

Re: O/T, mostly.... - 11/21/10 07:54 AM

That's not Blast. I'm pretty sure his wife would pull one of his teeth out with a rocket before she'd let him try it on their kids. And knowing Blast, I think he'd volunteer to go first anyway just for the glory.

The kid's expression was priceless! His look of shock made that clip for me. I would've told him to keep his mouth open, though, and lips clear of the string.
Posted by: Leigh_Ratcliffe

Re: O/T, mostly.... - 11/21/10 03:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Christina
That's not Blast. I'm pretty sure his wife would pull one of his teeth out with a rocket before she'd let him try it on their kids.

Wrong end. grin

With the rocket. grin grin whistle
Posted by: Blast

Re: O/T, mostly.... - 11/22/10 02:40 PM

Hey, I had that same rocket (Estes Alpha III)! It met a glorious end. grin

After wtaching that clip apparently I made a "hmmmm" sound that alerted DW to inpending danger. She came over, made me replay the video for her and then gave me her wordless, patented "No" look. frown

Bummer, because DD1 has another loose tooth.

-Blast, denied.
Posted by: wildman800

Re: O/T, mostly.... - 11/23/10 06:10 AM

We used to put "lizardnauts" into very low sub orbital flights with those same rockets.

One mission per "lizardnaut" was enough. Each lizard resigned after their first mission. I never understood why because we used parachutes for soft landings!!