I've been cleared for a new place. I'll be moving this weekend. *grins*

So... I'm going to be less grumpy.
Posted by: Blitz

Re: good news for me - 12/16/08 11:21 PM

Nice, congrats!!
Posted by: ohiohiker

Re: good news for me - 12/17/08 02:55 AM

Awesome!

How big is the gear storage area? Yard suitable for shelter building and firestarting practice? smile
Posted by: nurit

Re: good news for me - 12/17/08 04:10 AM

Congratulations! Won't it be fun arranging and rearranging your stuff?
Posted by: benjammin

Re: good news for me - 12/17/08 02:44 PM

Good for you mate. Let us know how it all works out.
Posted by: Stretch

Re: good news for me - 12/17/08 05:40 PM

Why were you "cleared"? I don;t understand that part.

It's good you're getting new digs, but this aversion to grumpiness must go! It makes me grumpy just to think what it would be like in here if everyone was agreeable and nice. Good Lord.

Well, if I can take a moment to console myself {sigh}, the newness will soon wear off and the grumpiness will return.
Posted by: ironraven

Re: good news for me - 12/17/08 11:35 PM

"Cleared" in that I passed the credit check. *laughs*

I'm actually moving in with an acquaintance, we have a LOT of mutual friends. So it isn't like it is a totally blind jump. As for my gear, I've restricted myself to one (1) car load of stuff here, everything else is at my folks, so it will be fun to get everything back.
Posted by: Blitz

Re: good news for me - 12/18/08 01:38 AM

I hope you're staying in VT and not moving to MA.
Posted by: Blast

Re: good news for me - 12/18/08 02:40 AM

I was wondering if you'd have a live-in food source, er, I mean roommate.

So, when's the housewarming party? I'll try and get permission from DW to go. I promise not to bring anything from Texas that could get me arrested in the airport (it's easier just to make the stuff once I get there. whistle)

-Blast

Re: good news for me - 12/18/08 10:45 PM

I'm just moving across town. Not quite the direction I want, it means if I have to bug out from work I'm going to have to double back through the most congested bit of road around, but....

Re: good news for me - 12/18/08 10:47 PM

*laughs* The closest to a housewarming that there will be was last weekend- christmas party at the apartment. Most of the people there have known me for years, and all but one couple who I'd never met are people whom I've literally fallen asleep around when they've had swords, knives and battle axes. *laughs* My rennies and several of my gamers. smile

Re: good news for me - 12/21/08 11:14 PM

OK, in new place.

Yeah.... hmmm.... so much more relaxing. Sure, there are neighbors, and there is still traffic, but it feels quieter, and less like a motel.
Posted by: Stretch

Re: good news for me - 12/22/08 01:20 AM

I'm assuming here that, earlier this year when you got your new employment, you moved. You moved into a temporary place and now you've moved in to share a place with an acquaintance. Is that about right?

Sorry, I may have missed a few posts where you explained it all. I just remember you getting the new job and being "absent" (without permission, if I recall) quite often.

Now, you're hinting about not being grumpy very often anymore. This is ridiculous. You've changed jobs, changed locations, and changed residences, and are hinting at changing personalities. It's all very confusing. Either stay the same or get a new Username and be done with it!