Camelbak Mule

Posted by: leemann

Camelbak Mule - 12/06/08 05:53 AM

Folks
Heads up Cabelas has the camelbak Mule Military ones on sale Here .

Lee
Posted by: OldBaldGuy

Re: Camelbak Mule - 12/06/08 03:03 PM

Wow, that's a great price! Too bad I am currently topheavy on packs...
Posted by: oldsoldier

Re: Camelbak Mule - 12/06/08 03:18 PM

I kept mine from the service. I no longer use the bladder, I replaced it with a standard canteen & metal cup (more useful overall). I use it as a daypack, crammed full of survival gear. I put a keeper cord on the bottom part, that I can lash my gortex jacket, or a poncho onto. Overall, this is a great little pack for daytripping, geocaching, and general usage.
Posted by: Nishnabotna

Re: Camelbak Mule - 12/06/08 03:49 PM

I've got a thing for desert camo.
Posted by: Desperado

Re: Camelbak Mule - 12/06/08 04:43 PM

Originally Posted By: IzzyJG99
. . . . time I first looked all they had was woodland camo and 3 print desert. Both of the ugliest prints ever created, so I passed. Good deal, though.

What, you prefer the 1990/1991 chocolate chips? Ha Ha.

Lot to be said for solid colors. Much less Tacticool.
Posted by: Stretch

Re: Camelbak Mule - 12/06/08 06:01 PM

I use my little Mule for day-hikes too. You can cram alot of stuff in that thing, even with the bladder filled. Plus, I hang stuff off of it with paracord.
Posted by: benjammin

Re: Camelbak Mule - 12/07/08 12:10 AM

I came home from Iraq with the Motherlode in Desert Camo. Nice pack.

I went ahead and ordered a couple for my daughters for Christmas. With standard shipping they say they should be here by 12/16/08.
Posted by: Grouch

Re: Camelbak Mule - 12/09/08 03:19 PM

Thanks for the heads up! Even though I'd prefer something other than camo, the price is right so I grabbed a couple (one for a buddy). I ordered on Sunday morning and they just arrived (48 hours). smile