Headin For Florida

Posted by: kd7fqd

Headin For Florida - 09/26/08 09:35 PM

Hi Gang
Myself and family are headin for Florida on Oct 1, 2008 headin thru Nebraska, Missouri, Tennessee, Georgia, and Florida (to Miami on the 6th)and then toward Texas to see family in Beaumont, (maybe Houston,hint hint Blast)then maybe up to Indiana, then home to Salt Lake

Mike
Posted by: Nishnabotna

Re: Headin For Florida - 09/27/08 12:34 AM

There actually are some nice things to look at in Nebraska, so don't skip right through the state.

Re: Headin For Florida - 09/27/08 02:45 AM

Nishnabotna
It probably will be on the way back through after stopping in Indiana, we have to be in Miami on the 6th of Oct

Mike

Re: Headin For Florida - 10/18/08 02:37 PM

Hi Gang
WE'RE BACK had a great time in Florida, went to Boggy Creek and did a 45 min private airboat tour (ask for Capt. Andy) actually did Walt Disney World and Mickeys Not so Scary Halloween Party
candy was everywhere and the ride lines were increadably short, did Space Mountain 3X in 35 mins, Sorry Blast we couldn't meet helped my brother in Groves do a little clean up (he had most of it done before we got there)The distruction in SE Texas was just awful anyway we drove the entire length of Texas (877 miles ouch), Two days to cross.
Will post pix as soon as I can download to computer

Thanks
Mike