I miss my Sweetie

Posted by: Blitz

I miss my Sweetie - 02/09/08 12:05 AM

My DGF is down in Florida since Tuesday and I miss her. Yeah I'm jealous as well, since it’s been snowing, freezing rain, sleeting etc. here since she left. frown But that aside, I just miss her.

Not smiling now.

Blitz
Posted by: OldBaldGuy

Re: I miss my Sweetie - 02/09/08 12:40 AM

I feel your pain. My wife has a migraine, so I miss her (she just isn't the same with a migraine)...
Posted by: Blast

Re: I miss my Sweetie - 02/09/08 12:50 AM

Blitz,

How long will she be gone and how much trouble an you get into while she's gone? I recommend a meat-lovers pizza, a chocolate milkshake (with several healthy shots of Bailey's Irish Cream mixed in) and Bruce Willis movie marathon.

*sigh* That would be heaven.

-Blast

Re: I miss my Sweetie - 02/09/08 01:19 AM

Originally Posted By: OldBaldGuy
I feel your pain. My wife has a migraine, so I miss her (she just isn't the same with a migraine)...

OBG

I'm sorry to hear that, those things are terrible. How long has it been going on for? Personally I haven't had one, but I have had several ribs broken mad (different times and places) that wasn't fun. So maybe I can empathise, I wasn't very nice to DGF when I was there.

Blitz

Re: I miss my Sweetie - 02/09/08 01:28 AM

"How long will she be gone" frown

Until Wednesday.

"how much trouble an you get into while she's gone?"

Lots, I'm pretty sure I just heard my address on the police scanner grin

"I recommend a meat-lovers pizza, a chocolate milkshake (with several healthy shots of Bailey's Irish Cream mixed in)"

If I post bail tomorrow I'll be getting some prime rib (on sale this week)

Gotta go quickly now, someone is pounding on the door.

Grabbin the go bag and out the back window...

Blitz

Re: I miss my Sweetie - 02/09/08 03:06 AM

OK I'm back. Apparently the neighbors didn't like me taking shots at their cat with my slingshot BTW I didn't even try to hit it just scare it. Damn thing keeps defecating on my doorstep. No reason to call the men in blue though. Luckily I'm tight with most of the local constables so all is good. Things like this don’t happen when SHE is here.
Posted by: Chris Kavanaugh

Re: I miss my Sweetie - 02/09/08 04:50 AM

Cats dislike citrus peels and strong bars of soap. Try that, or the super orange soap on your doorstep. That should persuade kitty to back off.

Re: I miss my Sweetie - 02/09/08 02:01 PM

"...How long has it been going on for?..."

Forever. Since she was about 12 in fact. They have increased in frequency and intensity since she went into menopause (where she has now been stuck for for almost five years)...
Posted by: samhain

Re: I miss my Sweetie - 02/09/08 02:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Blast
Blitz,

and Bruce Willis movie marathon.

-Blast

Nah,

I would recommend:

Trailer Park Nurses,

Throbbin Hood,

Debbie Does Dallas,

Anything with Jenna Jameson...... cool

Re: I miss my Sweetie - 02/09/08 11:52 PM

Lonesome Dove...
Posted by: Themalemutekid

Re: I miss my Sweetie - 02/10/08 11:00 PM

Originally Posted By: samhain
Blitz,

and Bruce Willis movie marathon.

-Blast

Nah,

I would recommend:

Trailer Park Nurses,

Throbbin Hood,

Debbie Does Dallas,

Anything with Jenna Jameson...... cool

No comment...LOL

Re: I miss my Sweetie - 02/10/08 11:01 PM

Chris,

I was just kidding about the cat. laugh We don't have many around because of the squirrels, which appear to be on steroids. Anyways, I hope you know I would never hurt any animal unless I had to (eat it.) sick Thanks for the tip though.

My Apologies,

Blitz
Posted by: benjammin

Re: I miss my Sweetie - 02/11/08 02:59 PM

Blitz,

I know your pain. I had to be away from the wife for nearly 3 years, with weekend visits every other month or so for most of it. It hurts, but you appreciate the time you get all the more. Now she is back with me regular and we are doing well, just celebrated our 19th anniversary.

Hang in there bub, and make sure you let her know she was missed when she gets back in your life.
Posted by: jjmagnum

Re: I miss my Sweetie - 02/14/08 06:25 PM

Dang Blitz! That was funny! It was funnier when I thought it was real, but it's still funny.

Don't worry, she'll be home soon.

Re: I miss my Sweetie - 02/14/08 08:05 PM

She came back last night grin grin grin Safe and sound.

Blitz
Posted by: BrianTexas

Re: I miss my Sweetie - 02/15/08 01:39 PM

Blitz,

How long will she be gone and how much trouble an you get into while she's gone? I recommend a meat-lovers pizza, a chocolate milkshake (with several healthy shots of Bailey's Irish Cream mixed in) and Bruce Willis movie marathon.

-Blast

The food's great, but I prefer Predator, Bloodsport (for light comedy - Van Damme's acting couldn't have been worse), The Thing (Howard Hawks' version) and Rocky (the original).

If things are really looking down, it's time for the James Bond Marathon, starting with Dr. No and following the proper sequence (skipping the Man with the Golden Gun).
Posted by: benjammin

Re: I miss my Sweetie - 02/15/08 02:58 PM

When wife was gone for a week at the beginning of February, I was plugged into the SG-1 series on DVD and ate pretty much what I wanted.

However, when things get really boring, I grab up my hunting videos and watch guys kill things. Also spend time at the reloading bench, or the cleaning bench, or the shooting range, or working on the leather projects, but no honey-do list.

Someday I will be able to go back out in the big woods and kill things myself again. Of course, someday I will have more than one buddy to hang out with as well.