Camelbak BFM

Posted by: Shadow_oo00

Camelbak BFM - 10/19/07 07:54 PM

I'm new so don't yell at me to much....LOL

Wasn't sure where to post this, if it needs to be moved or deleted altogether then please do so.

I have a Camelbak BFM in OD green, in like new condition that I want to sell, seems its to big for what I need. I thought I would try here first then EBay. I'm thinking along the lines of a Hawg or something similar. If anyone has any suggestions they would be appreciated, I tend to over pack if I have the room if you know what I mean.

Posted by: MDinana

Re: Camelbak BFM - 10/19/07 10:39 PM

61 posts is not new! (lol)

Well, I think that usually you're allowed one 'goof' like this, if indeed the moderators consider it that.

Um... were you looking to set a price, or were we supposed to bid like crazy? I might be interested....
Posted by: Russ

Re: Camelbak BFM - 10/19/07 11:02 PM

Wouldn't the Marketplace be a better fit?
Posted by: Hookpunch

Re: Camelbak BFM - 10/19/07 11:10 PM

Wrong thread sorry

Re: Camelbak BFM - 10/19/07 11:44 PM

Sorry I thought the market place was for business adds.

Re: Camelbak BFM - 10/20/07 12:20 AM

So it is, my bad. "Around The Campfire" is the only other place since it's a catch-all.
Posted by: teacher

Re: Camelbak BFM - 10/20/07 02:25 AM

I have a 'hawg' and a 'mule' if you have questions.

teacher

Re: Camelbak BFM - 10/20/07 06:51 PM

Teacher

The Hawg holds more correct, can you give me an idea what your packing in it, what kind of weight etc.

Re: Camelbak BFM - 10/20/07 07:12 PM

Check out the Camelback Rim Runner. At 1495 ci it's a lot bigger than even the HAWG at 801 ci, but quite a bit smaller than the BFM at 2500+ ci.
Posted by: OldBaldGuy

Re: Camelbak BFM - 10/20/07 09:16 PM

Or the Camelbak Alpine Explorer . I bought one of those earlier this year, and have been very happy with it so far. I can get what I want in it, but not have to worry about going nutso and throwing in the kitchen sink...

Re: Camelbak BFM - 10/20/07 09:42 PM

Yep, there's a nice balance between too small and too big. Too small and I can't carry the essentials I like, too big and I have a tendency to try filling it up. I considered the Alpine Explorer (nice bag), but finally went with the slightly smaller RR.

Re: Camelbak BFM - 10/24/07 08:16 PM

Does anyone have the Maxpedition Condor ll, If so how is it, I have some of their other stuff and the quality seems good, hows it holding up, organization, room, adding external pouches etc.
Posted by: teacher

Re: Camelbak BFM - 10/24/07 09:33 PM

Heres my first reaction to the camebak HAWG

the HAWG on my blog

Its for dayhiking, and is great for that. I'll post pics of what fits inside if you like.

Teacher