"Tobacco" tin source

Posted by: Anonymous

"Tobacco" tin source - 03/29/01 04:40 AM

Hi there!<br><br>I noticed a previous post where people were trying to find a good source for tins. Well, I found one today in the city I live in at a local "Head Shop". It looked about perfect for what I wanted. The dimensions (internal) are 41/8"Lx3"Wx15/16"D. Another nice touch with this tin is that is has a rubber seal around the inside of the top that helps seal the tin a little better.<br><br>After knowing what to look for after I purchased this today, I looked for them on the net. You can find them at the following link...http://www.clubthings.com/gear_tins.html. The prices on the net are very reasonable at $2.95. I paid a little less than 5.00 for mine. Who knows, a few people might want to get together on this and buy several to help defray shipping cost for a really good price overall. Just a suggestion.<br><br>When you look at these tins on the webpage, they do look a little goofy. However, the images you see on the tins are simply a foil sticker that pulls off very easily, leaving no trace of the sticker behind on the lid like a paper sticker would. This leaves a very attractive, matte black tin.<br><br>I couldn't find where Doug listed any dimensions for his tin, but I did a comparison with one of my own credit cards (like he did on his page) and it looks like my tin is just a shade wider than his, but it's still pretty compact.<br><br>Just thought you all might want to check them out!!<br><br>Take care,<br><br>poesson<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: AndyO

Re: "Tobacco" tin source - 03/29/01 08:28 PM

I can't decide if I want "Hello Pitbull" of "pink fur" (potential fire tender?) LOL.<br><br>