Super nice military surplus container for $9.95 +

Posted by: KyBooneFan

Super nice military surplus container for $9.95 + - 02/12/07 12:35 AM

Here is a great briefcase type container measuring 17X12X6 1/2. Listing calls it a "can" but it is not a can. It was made to hold night vision goggles and is only $9.95. Look at eBay item 3 0 0 0 7 8 9 3 2 7 2 2. Current bid is $17.50 but I learned that it started out as a BUY IT NOW at $9.95. Email the seller and he will llist you one for $9.95. He accepts PayPal. I think you will find this a quality item. I have seen them selling for forty or fifty dollars normally. This is unusually cheap and in better than average condition.

Boone

Re: Super nice military surplus container for $9.95 + - 02/12/07 02:33 AM

Let me clarify this post a bit. First, I never heard of this seller, Bruce, until today. He lives in Sevierville, TN. We just got into a conversation and he told me he had about 30 more of these NVG cases for sale. He has about 40 oversize ammo boxes and he intends to list some clamshell aluminum cases, whatever they are. He has about 45 of these.

I just wanted to make it clear that I have no interest in his sales and therefore, have no personal interest in how many or how few he sells.

Boone
Posted by: yeti

Re: Super nice military surplus container for $9.9 - 02/12/07 02:49 AM

can you provide the link, the seller name, or the text from the item description?

Re: Super nice military surplus container for $9.9 - 02/12/07 03:02 AM

The eBay seller goes by the name of "audredge" but if you will just go to eBay and type in the item number I posted in the eBay "Search" block, it will take you there. If you are still having problems, let me know.

Re: Super nice military surplus container for $9.9 - 02/12/07 04:03 AM

In response to a couple of PM's, here is a link to one of the cases. There is no BUY IT NOT on this particular item as the BUY IT NOW feature cancels once a bid is placed but as I said if you will contact the seller, he will post another one for you at the BUY IT NOW price of $9.95. He has about 30 at last count.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ammo-Can-US-Military...1QQcmdZViewItem

Sorta long isn't it?

Boone
Posted by: yeti

Re: Super nice military surplus container for $9.9 - 02/12/07 02:12 PM

<blush> Didn't see the item number in my haste to look for the item on ebay. Thanks for that # and the link!

Some days you're the fly, some days you're the windshield...

Re: Super nice military surplus container for $9.9 - 02/12/07 06:44 PM

Sasquatch,

Here is a new listing on this case for $9.95:

Ebay item # 3 0 0 0 8 0 6 6 5 3 6 3.

Boone
Posted by: vrenna

Re: Super nice military surplus container for $9.9 - 02/17/07 08:03 PM

Seems like you got a good deal, because cheaper than dirt's non-member-price for what looks like the same item is $39.97

Re: Super nice military surplus container for $9.9 - 02/18/07 12:55 AM

Yep, its the same box. A real quality case at a bargain price.

Ranks up there with Pelican and Otterbox for quality. Just not transparent.

Boone