Mylar Balloons

Posted by: tfisher

Mylar Balloons - 03/19/01 07:37 PM

Thinktank time: I am preparing survival class material for an upcoming Search and Rescue class. One of the excercises is to come up with ideas for use of a mylar balloon: we are considering using these in our kits for water storage. any suggestions from the experts?<br><br>Thanks<br>Ted Fisher<br><br>
Posted by: Chris Kavanaugh

vendor review - 03/19/01 08:10 PM

I read about suppliers that fail to reply or take the money and run to much! lets start a review of the good folks! I live within walking distance of mainstay foods.Nice folks and I can buy direct. (hint:save those individual jelly packets for palatability).Sparklite in PA is great! Exploration products highly recommended.Major Surplus is a good dealer.Watch terms like "military style"translates into chicom junk.Used military gear is always fine if stated "excellent".Very good means check it out,air it out.potential minor repairs.I've never had a problem returning merchandise.<br><br>
Posted by: AndyO

Brigade Qartermasters. - 03/20/01 04:56 PM

Brigade Quartermasters has been flawless for many, many orders. www.actiongear.com<br><br>
Posted by: Greg

Re: Brigade Qartermasters. - 03/21/01 01:35 PM

I'd second that. In general, their products are most satisfactory.<br>When there WAS a problem, they backed up their guarantee and<br>remedied the situation in a timely manner.<br><br>