LifeBoat Matches

Posted by: Anonymous

LifeBoat Matches - 02/27/01 04:45 AM

I have been searching the net for a few days trying to find the best source of LifeBoat matches. Some of the retailers I have found are, US CAV, Brigade Quartermasters, epcamps and safetycentral. the best price I have found ,11.49 for 5, is at y2kdepot.net Anyone have any experience with them or know of a better supplier? <br> Thanks, KC Donahue<br><br>
Posted by: Chris Kavanaugh

Re: LifeBoat Matches - 02/27/01 05:04 AM

I first purchased lifeboat matches through The Sportsmans Guide in Minnesota.I patronise epcamps now.mail order buying can become pennywise and pound foolish.Excessive S/H, poor service or slow deliveries aren't worth a few coins.<br><br>
Posted by: AndyO

www.actiongear.com - 02/27/01 04:31 PM

Brigade Quartermasters offers a similar price and their reputation is peerless. I have ordered from them countless times and I have always received exactly what I ordered on time with very reasonable shipping. US Cavalry is also good, but has less cool stuff and are generally more pricey. Oh yes, lifeboat matches rock; just don't use them inside. They smell to high heaven!<br><br>
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: www.actiongear.com - 02/28/01 12:54 AM

Hey Guys, thanks for the Info ! I think I am going to order from www.actiongear.com<br><br> KC Donahue<br><br>