Spydercard?

Posted by: Anonymous

Spydercard? - 10/07/01 03:43 PM

I hadn't noticed the Spyderco Spydercard until recently. I find it intriguing. It’s certainly the “most” knife I’ve seen that could be carried in a wallet, and it looks like that carry might actually be practical. Does anyone own one?<br>Impressions?<br><br>It looks like it would certainly fit in even the smallest mini-kits, but it also looks a lot heavier than the Gerber LST I’m currently using for that- but the LST is not flat enough for a wallet.<br><br><br><br>
Posted by: hthomp

Re: Spydercard? - 10/08/01 05:44 PM

I have had one for a few months now. Other that playing with it some when I first got it, I really don't use it, as it is in my wallet, and it is a backup to the other two knives that I usually carry. 2 1/8 wide by 3 3/8 long by 3/16 thick....I don't know the weight. Seems to be pretty high quality, sharper than he**...... Like I said, I haven't used it, but I feel better knowing that it is there. <br><br>

Re: Spydercard? - 10/08/01 06:17 PM

I carry the Victorinox Swiss Card. Now I wouldn't want to use it only for survival, but it does come in handy when I'm out & about in town. The little 3 1/2 inch blade is very sharp & I've used the ballpoint pen too many times to count.<br><br>Where ever you go, what ever you do, always be a good sport. Chick McGee
Posted by: lostinthewoods

Re: Spydercard? - 10/08/01 11:26 PM

Got it LOVE it. <br><br>GOD bless the U.S.

Re: Spydercard? - 10/14/01 05:00 PM

I've been carrying one for some time. Use it only occasioally since I also carry an EKA Swede 88 which I usually use, and a Spyderench (my favorite of all the "multitools" I have). Also carry an Eze Lap credit card sharpener.
Posted by: Greg

Re: Spydercard? - 10/14/01 11:03 PM

I was a little dubious at first, but now I love it.<br>It was shaving sharp right out of the package.<br>It's simple, efficient, discreet and worth it. <br><br>Check out http://www.ebay.com for possible "deals".