rainwater

Posted by: Todd

rainwater - 02/15/01 12:44 PM

Is it possible for waterborne pathogens to be transferred to rainwater, or should I just be concerned about the acidic content?<br><br>
Posted by: tfisher

Re: rainwater - 02/15/01 09:45 PM

Even water out of the tap (be it well water or from city water supply) may be tainted. probably to a lesser degree we hope. Suspect all water found in nature. <br><br>
Posted by: Chris Kavanaugh

p38 canopener - 02/16/01 06:38 AM

I carry a GI pocket can opener.Canned goods may still be utilized in unexpected conditions.Save that custom folder! I also use mine in cold weather to hold match while striking. Itmakes a better grip and I can use all the burn time. Polish it,and its a field expedient fish lure.<br><br>
Posted by: oklajeff

Re: rainwater - 11/29/16 10:42 PM

Originally Posted By: tfisher
Even water out of the tap (be it well water or from city water supply) may be tainted. probably to a lesser degree we hope. Suspect all water found in nature. <br><br>

Everyone I know I recommend getting a charcoal or better shower head filter, (for showers and baths),
and drinking only distilled or good-filtered/ro bottled water.

In a couple days to two weeks (I tell them 2 to 3 months; but they always call sooner than that) , they THANK ME ! Troubles they had with their skin for years often clears up! YEAH!

It does "feel" better all the time - as if getting a water softener , they say right away.....