25 Things You Can Do To Prepare Now For When Disas

Posted by: quick_joey_small

25 Things You Can Do To Prepare Now For When Disas - 11/10/16 02:55 PM

25 Things You Can Do To Prepare Now For When Disaster Strikes

https://youtu.be/AugzamzPeMA

qjs
Posted by: hikermor

Re: 25 Things You Can Do To Prepare Now For When Disas - 11/10/16 05:14 PM

Not at all bad,but frankly, there is better, more comprehensive information available right here on the main page of ETS.

He mentions chlorination of water to disinfect. I much prefer boiling... and there are other points that are debatable, but you could do much worse than following his advice.
Posted by: quick_joey_small

Re: 25 Things You Can Do To Prepare Now For When Disas - 11/10/16 06:35 PM

hikermor wrote
> Not at all bad,but frankly, there is better, more comprehensive information available right here on the main page of ETS.

Good point. As I said to a chap recently who asked here where to start; 'leave the forums and read the home page articles'.
BUT that is a lot to get through. The forum and this list are as much as a lot of people will read. And it covers the most likely and most basic steps.

qjs
Posted by: Teslinhiker

Re: 25 Things You Can Do To Prepare Now For When Disas - 11/11/16 02:15 AM

vblog spam...

These types of videos are nothing more then spam and only there for the page views. Nothing in this video that anyone could not find in a 5 minute search on Google which he seemed to do and collated into a lame video. I am sure that if you asked the presenter, any in-depth questions on disaster prep, he would be fumbling for answers.