Ritter RSK plus Wilkins custom scales

Posted by: JohnN

Ritter RSK plus Wilkins custom scales - 06/03/13 01:58 AM

In case you were unaware, the Wilkins custom scales rock! Here is a set of Toxic Green & Black G10 on my M2 RSK. These are to hold me over till he does another run in titanium.

With a bit of luck, maybe Doug will do another run of RSKs in M4 by then. *fingers crossed*

Wilkins Grips in-stock

Posted by: Bingley

Re: Ritter RSK plus Wilkins custom scales - 06/03/13 02:21 AM

Nice! The prices are quite high, though.
Posted by: MDinana

Re: Ritter RSK plus Wilkins custom scales - 06/03/13 03:29 PM

Wow, that knife gets used. Mine is sitting pretty in my bedroom while other knives get beat up. Speaking of which, I need to find my mini-grip ...
Posted by: Doug_Ritter

Re: Ritter RSK plus Wilkins custom scales - 06/04/13 01:15 PM

Originally Posted By: MDinana
Wow, that knife gets used. Mine is sitting pretty in my bedroom while other knives get beat up. Speaking of which, I need to find my mini-grip ...

They are meant to be used. smile

Re: Ritter RSK plus Wilkins custom scales - 06/04/13 01:16 PM

Love to see my knives being used and appreciated. Thanks!
Posted by: JohnN

Re: Ritter RSK plus Wilkins custom scales - 06/04/13 01:35 PM

Thank *you*! :-)

-john
Posted by: KenK

Re: Ritter RSK plus Wilkins custom scales - 06/05/13 12:18 AM

(Said with a hint of sarcasm)

How can a non-stainless steel knife survive that much use without massive amounts of rust???

(wink wink)

I myself have never felt a need for different scales, but I for one LOVE the look of a well used knife. Beauty is in the eye of the USER!!!

Ken
Posted by: MDinana

Re: Ritter RSK plus Wilkins custom scales - 06/05/13 12:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Doug_Ritter
Originally Posted By: MDinana

They are meant to be used. smile
I have lots of knives ;-)
Posted by: bacpacjac

Re: Ritter RSK plus Wilkins custom scales - 06/07/13 07:56 PM

LOVE the look of that! My local army surplus guy is usually eager to bring stuff in if we express a specific interest in something, (queue the guilt when you ask about a Blastmatch just out of general interest) so I think I'll put a bug in his ear about Doug's knives so I can check one out in person.

Re: Ritter RSK plus Wilkins custom scales - 06/07/13 08:01 PM

Originally Posted By: bacpacjac
LOVE the look of that! My local army surplus guy is usually eager to bring stuff in if we express a specific interest in something, (queue the guilt when you ask about a Blastmatch just out of general interest) so I think I'll put a bug in his ear about Doug's knives so I can check one out in person.

Sorry, but my RSK Mk1 knives are available exclusively from http://www.knifeworks.com/dougritterknives-gear.aspx
Posted by: Denis

Re: Ritter RSK plus Wilkins custom scales - 06/07/13 09:08 PM

And unfortunately KnifeWorks charges $35 for shipping to Canada ... that's a bit too big of an increase in cost for me at least.