Don't be jealous of my EDC!

Posted by: duckear

Don't be jealous of my EDC! - 11/16/12 09:03 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqtYKcA3_Og&feature=relmfu

Posted by: Am_Fear_Liath_Mor

Re: Don't be jealous of my EDC! - 11/16/12 09:16 PM

I'm not jealous, I've got a Kershaw 1636TiZDP and a Gransfors Bruks Small Forest Axe with my initials forged into the bit... laugh

Oh and its not a Bear Grylls canteen its a British Army Pattern 58 standard issue Water bottle. crazy

Posted by: JBMat

Re: Don't be jealous of my EDC! - 11/16/12 10:17 PM

Jealous no, altho my ears are bleeding and I need some classic rock infusion to heal them.
Posted by: Roarmeister

Re: Don't be jealous of my EDC! - 11/17/12 07:45 PM

+1 on that. The video was hilarious but I needed to turn down the volume. And for me the saving smoothing grace was Diana Krall.
Posted by: NuggetHoarder

Re: Don't be jealous of my EDC! - 11/20/12 06:01 PM

great funny content, bad music. I like the paracord thong the best. I think I'll give one of those to all my female relatives and friends. It will be the perfect gift for my mother in law. Anybody know where the plans are? smile
Posted by: Am_Fear_Liath_Mor

Re: Don't be jealous of my EDC! - 11/21/12 09:08 AM

Quote:
bad music.

I guess everyones likes and dislikes of music is very individual.

For instance here is my Christmas Present CD list;

King Crimson - Starless and Bible Black.
The Prodigy - The Fat of the Land.
Genesis - Selling England by the Pound.
The Shamen - Hempton Manor.
Jefferson Airplane - Surrealistic Pillow.
Jefferson Airplane - Crown of Creation.
Emerson Lake & Palmer - Trilogy.

I have progressed to the point where something like King Crimson - Red Album - Providence, will usually get a 'What the hell is that your listening to.' blush

And so I have been left to listen through headphones by the light of a cheap Chinese made Hybrid Valve Headphone Amplifier , although I have swapped out the 6N11 with a mil spec JAN-Philips 6922 low noise type valve. The results have been very revealing especially with the late 60s/ early 70s recordings when listening to CDs on an old Yamaha Natural Sound CD player. smile

But on the whole what on earth has happened to the music today?

Posted by: ILBob

Re: Don't be jealous of my EDC! - 11/21/12 04:03 PM

I enjoyed it.