Miss A Kit Knife

Posted by: CANOEDOGS

Miss A Kit Knife - 12/02/09 05:03 AM

i just saw this over at the BWCA canoe site.the Miss A Kit knife for women,the SAK style knife has a handle that opens with a mirror on the backside--think flasher..a compartment with a pill bottle,flashlight and other items--needle,thread..looks like something that could be worked up for a EDC kit..for those of you who like the challenge of getting as much as possible in a small space this could be just the thing--
Posted by: Jeff_M

Re: Miss A Kit Knife - 12/02/09 05:25 AM

The men's version, with slightly different accessories, is called the "Metroline." Hmm.

Re: Miss A Kit Knife - 12/02/09 05:32 AM

really--i'll check it out,i'm surprised no one here has done anything with it yet--survival wise..
Posted by: Westwindmike

Re: Miss A Kit Knife - 12/02/09 02:22 PM

Link please.

Re: Miss A Kit Knife - 12/02/09 03:49 PM

just Google Metroline Knife and you will get a page of not only places to buy them but some close up photos--sorry i'm not computer wise about links--anyway it a grooming kit really,if you took out the mustache comb and the fingernail clippers you might get a fishing kit and matches in----or maybe back to the drawing board with this...
Posted by: JBMat

Re: Miss A Kit Knife - 12/02/09 04:31 PM

When I googled this I found some of these knives for as little as $4.00, Obviously not SAK but a knock-off, so don't get confused and think you are getting a bargain.

Still, an interesting concept in itself.

Re: Miss A Kit Knife - 12/02/09 07:53 PM

and not as obvious as a big honking hollow handle survival knife hanging off your belt..for $4 i may get one and see if it's possible to sharpen the nail file into a knife..or just wait until someone comes up with a more robust version for the EDC gang.
Posted by: HerbG

Re: Miss A Kit Knife - 12/03/09 05:42 AM

They are available on Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Miss-Army-Kit-Pocket-Knife-Magenta/dp/B000BPJQYA