Survival/Prepardedness Podcast I enjoy

Posted by: aeaas

Survival/Prepardedness Podcast I enjoy - 11/21/08 06:33 AM

With just starting a long commute I went looking for podcasts to listen to on the way to work. I was surprised to find a survival/preparedness podcast that's done on such a consist basis, 2-4 times a week it looks like. I definitely do _not_ agree with everything he does, but I can recognize he's a pretty intelligent guy and I do enjoy a good deal of his survival/preparedness/outdoors material.

http://www.thesurvivalpodcast.com/
Posted by: el_diabl0

Re: Survival/Prepardedness Podcast I enjoy - 11/21/08 01:21 PM

I've been listening to this podcast for a few months now and also enjoy it. Jack seems to be fairly knowledgeable. Two things that bug me are his tag line "for when things go bad, or even if they dont". Call me the grammar police. Also, recording the podcast on his daily commute may be efficient, but really doesn't seem safe.
Posted by: MichaelJ

Re: Survival/Prepardedness Podcast I enjoy - 11/21/08 01:23 PM

I used to listen to "The Armchair Survivalist" but they got really redundant after a while. Also, in addition to his "preparedness" talk is a lot of plugs for his company and his products. Like you, I don't agree with everything (or most) of what he says, but it's interesting none the less. Just like everything else you take what works for you and leave the rest.

Thanks aeaas, I'll check that out.