Kabar second becker necker now out

Posted by: tomfaranda

Kabar second becker necker now out - 11/07/08 09:54 PM

The lower cost becker necker is available on ebay.

$37 plus shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120330434409&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123
Posted by: Desperado

Re: Kabar second becker necker now out - 11/07/08 11:06 PM

Just for the sake of discussion, why doesn't this new product show up on Ka-Bar's website? Do we have a possible impostor?
Posted by: ironraven

Re: Kabar second becker necker now out - 11/08/08 12:27 AM

Originally Posted By: IzzyJG99
"Do not sell until..." and the stores are selling them anyway.

My thoughts as well.

Does anyone know if the Brute will be in the lineup again? I've always liked it's looks and balance.
Posted by: harstad

Re: Kabar second becker necker now out - 11/08/08 02:57 AM

Do they not come with the sheath anymore? Also is the metal different? Why are these so cheap compared tot he old ones which it says is now out of stock...
Posted by: harstad

Re: Kabar second becker necker now out - 11/08/08 03:40 AM

Sweet. Its about time they are back. Im ordering 4 of them just in case they disappear again!
Posted by: lifeview

Re: Kabar second becker necker now out - 11/08/08 10:32 PM

Ka-Bar couldn't give dealers a definitive date for shipping, just around the end of Oct. We received ours last week. I had a mid Nov. arrival date listed originally just to be on the safe side.

As of now the other Beckers are scheduled to be available in Feb., around SHOT show time.
Posted by: ironraven

Re: Kabar second becker necker now out - 11/09/08 12:53 AM

Originally Posted By: lifeview
As of now the other Beckers are scheduled to be available in Feb., around SHOT show time.

*making big puppy eyes*

And can you tell us what those others will be? Or are you sworn to secrecy?
Posted by: lifeview

Re: Kabar second becker necker now out - 11/09/08 01:53 AM

I've been cleared to say the following:

I believe they'll have the BK-10 and the BK-7, maybe some more. I'll try to find out Mon. when I'm back in the office.

I seem to remember being told that they bought some new machinery just for the BK line and it took longer than expected to get things going.