checklist help

Posted by: big_al

checklist help - 06/04/08 07:21 PM

Some time around May 6th sombody posted there checklist for all of there kits. This list I saved in my fovorites, Now when I try ato access the list I get a google message that tells me it is not there anymore. I am building several more kits and I don't want to reenvent the wheel. Can any of you help me? I have tryed to do a search on the forum, but with no luck.

Posted by: Russ

Re: checklist help - 06/04/08 07:48 PM

Is Checklist it?

I really like wildman's Hurricane Checklist better.
Posted by: JIM

Re: checklist help - 06/04/08 08:23 PM

Originally Posted By: big_al

Some time around May 6th sombody posted there checklist for all of there kits. This list I saved in my fovorites, Now when I try ato access the list I get a google message that tells me it is not there anymore. I am building several more kits and I don't want to reenvent the wheel. Can any of you help me? I have tryed to do a search on the forum, but with no luck.

Fortunately I also save some of the really good posts in my 'watched topics'

Do you mean a post made by Hacksaw about all of his kits: http://forums.equipped.org/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showthreaded&Number=119092

Unfortunately, ETS seems to have put a pic-limit to a post. Only 10 or so pics can be put in a single post which is kind of annoying to tell the truth.. frown
Posted by: big_al

Re: checklist help - 06/04/08 10:17 PM

The Checklist I am looking for was in a form format, and if I rember right it was two pages one was called "complete list, and the other was a equipment breakdowns".