Amazon.com knife sale

Posted by: Loganenator

Amazon.com knife sale - 04/11/08 09:25 PM

Hey all,

Just a head's up that I found a knife sale on Amazon this afternoon.

I didn't see many knives I would recommend but a few may serve as decent "back-ups". What may be useful in this sale are the sharpening kits which are normally expensive.

I'm not affiliated with Amazon but just wanted to give a head's up on a good deal for those looking for entry point knives and sharpening tools.

Cheers,
Nemo
Posted by: OldBaldGuy

Re: Amazon.com knife sale - 04/12/08 12:45 AM

Hey, at least they have some decent brand names. If nothing else, a Lansky sharpening set for 'bout half price is great...
Posted by: haertig

Re: Amazon.com knife sale - 04/12/08 04:54 AM

They have Spyderco Delicas and Enduras, which are great knives. They only show the serrated models however. Prices on these are slightly cheaper than at New Graham, plus you get free shipping. The pictures are of the old models. The new models have the four-way pocket clip attachment which the Amazon photos do not show. Most likely it's just an old picture since the new models have been out for some time now.
Posted by: tomfaranda

Re: Amazon.com knife sale - 04/12/08 09:32 PM

Most of the knives listed on amazon - the bucks, spydercos, etc, can be gotten cheaper on ebay. I have probably purchased 40 knives and multi-tools on ebay (mostly as gifts) with great savings and only once have had trouble with a vendor.
Also, go here to cabelas "bargain cave" for low cost knives. There are some good buck folders on sale.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/common...e&noImage=0

Posted by: Bear_Claw_Chris_Lapp

Re: Amazon.com knife sale - 04/12/08 11:18 PM

Check Amazon on Friday mornings for Victorinox SAK's. They sometimes lists insane sales on there.